29 Nov 19: London Bridge sealed off amid reports of gunfire . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I have seen, is the poor soul despising and decrying those who try to use his son's death for their own, hate filled purposes purposes.
He's as foolish and gullible as his son. I don't see Boris Johnson having a "hate filled purpose". Rather, I see him attempting to protect those who might not share the view that he's "against everything he [the victim] stands for".

Last edited:
I've not seen that.

What I have seen, is the poor soul despising and decrying those who try to use his son's death for their own, hate filled purposes purposes.

Like you.

Scroll back a few days (you may be some time) and you see what he was prior to his sons murder. A permasending lefty belter with a deep hatred for Conservatives and Brexit, mainly retweeting a who's who of the usual suspects from Gina Miller, Owen Jones, Momentum to Billy Bragg, basically anyone far left having a pop at Boris Johnson. After his sons murder he's a grieving version of the above.

He's entitled to his grief and if he chooses to play it out in public that's his call. However only the hard of thinking would expect his seemingly quite extreme political views to be given more credence because he's got a dead son.

Scroll back a few days (you may be some time) and you see what he was prior to his sons murder. A permasending lefty belter with a deep hatred for Conservatives and Brexit, mainly retweeting a who's who of the usual suspects from Gina Miller, Owen Jones, Momentum to Billy Bragg, basically anyone far left having a pop at Boris Johnson. After his sons murder he's a grieving version of the above.

He's entitled to his grief and if he chooses to play it out in public that's his call. However only the hard of thinking would expect his seemingly quite extreme political views to be given more credence because he's got a dead son.
Broadly connected to the issue at hand, how have we arrived at situation where there are one hundred and twelve genders, but only two emotions?

Broadly connected to the issue at hand, how have we arrived at situation where there are one hundred and twelve genders, but only two emotions?
I'm still at a loss as I wonder how questioning why Khan was out of prison so early in his term and demands that a prisoner serves at least half their sentence is "reactionary" and serves "an agenda of hate".

Business wasn't the target of the attack.
The number of businesses in London increases the number of potential victims massively.

Oh well, he deserved to have his son murdered, didn't he?

Allow him and his family to grieve rather than attacking him at his lowest point in his life. You utter cock.

Oh well, he deserved to have his son murdered, didn't he?

Allow him and his family to grieve rather than attacking him at his lowest point in his life. You utter cock.
I don't see anything in @S11Blade 's post about his son "deserving" to be murdered.

Maybe you could teach us all a course on reading between the lines, with a physical regimen of jumping to conclusions?

Not wanting his sons death to be used to suit somebody elses agenda is not a political view.

This basic fact confuses some

Last edited:
He's as foolish and gullible as his son. I don't see Boris Johnson having a "hate filled purpose". Rather, I see him attempting to protect those who might not share the view that he's "against everything he [the victim] stands for".
His son and Saskia died because of his father's Lefty influence and attitude. You only have to look at the likes of Corbyn and other Leftys who always side with our enemies and give them the benefit of doubt to see the danger this poses to us all.

How Jack's father has the audacity to continue to expose us to the threat his son faced by trying to push his sons failed project upon us all is very sinister indeed.

Jack's father is wrong, Jack was wrong, Jack is dead and so is Saskia and others injured because of ridiculous Liberal Lefty ideas that are totally incompatible with any determined Jihadi.

Jack learned his lesson the hard way and paid the price with his life, Jack's father still hasn't learned his lesson and even after losing his son, still pushes his Lefty Liberalism at the expense of the rest of us.

Terrorists need to be locked up for their full term regardless, this should now be revised and enforced.

Jack and his father and the likes of Corbyn or even BravoBravo and other Leftys may want these Convicted Jihadi Terrorists given a second chance and walking the streets, the majority of us do not.

Not wanting his sons death to be used to suit somebody elses agenda is not a political view.
Using his sons death to push his own agenda is a political view. An understandable one, however not one that anyone with basic critical thinking should accept as unchallengable.

37ucv67i

War Hero
how have we arrived at situation where there are one hundred and twelve genders, but only two emotions?
Some say that's due to Communism subverting reason and sanity to achieve its sinister aim of world domination, others will maintain it's Neo-Fascist totalitarianism wearing the mask of liberal democracy. Reality probably is a lot more complex.

Using his sons death to push his own agenda is a political view. An understandable one, however not one that anyone with basic critical thinking should accept as unchallengable.
But hes not doing that, is he?

I've posted his twitter feed. If you think he isn't then you clearly didn't bother to read it.
I've not seen it. Happy to read it if you can be bothered to link, if you cant, fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads