29 Nov 19: London Bridge sealed off amid reports of gunfire . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it appears the white haired fool blames POtUS for the attack, if this article is anything To go by.

Thing is though cast your minds back 14 years back and in the aftermath of 7/7 in one of the tabloids ...one sensible reader hit back at most comments or views that Us to blame. The reader asked if everyone should wake up smell the coffee and the USA were not the perpetrators but the bad guys.

Londo

LE
You agree it's fake? And still wish to support it?
Of course it's fake , see my previous comment about it

I know it was totally wrong of me to burst out laughing when I saw that but I did . I'm so terribly sorry

Bwahahahahaha

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Of course it's fake , see my previous comment about it

I know it was totally wrong of me to burst out laughing when I saw that but I did . I'm so terribly sorry

Bwahahahahaha
How nice for you.

Bush, Blair, Brown, Cameron/Clegg and Obama - They were Liberal leaders by my standards.
Ironically though Trump has been the first American president not to go to war for a long while, which must annoy the Obama fanbois

Slime

LE
Don't you mean a terrorist and alleged MI5 informant

I didn’t want to derail the thread with the conflict of interest :)

As one of them was a snivelling weasel who took shillings from MI5 (while backstabbing his mates), and another one is friends with Seamus Milne who authored The enemy within’ we have an uncomfortable situation.

Points to note one of those who fought him was a convicted murderer. Not saying he's not guilty of a despicable crime but he's likely rehabilitating.
You're seeing what you want to see.

It could equally be posited that said murderer simply relished the opportunity to murder somebody else with relative impunity and, therefore, decided to join the frey.

You're seeing what you want to see.

It could equally be posited that said murderer simply relished the opportunity to murder somebody else with relative impunity and, therefore, decided to join the frey.
True.

But he didn't actually try to kill the chap.

You missed the word "decentralise" old chap. With t'internet these days, how many firms actually need a big head office, leaving aside any empire building and ego-inflation that the suits might wish to engage in?
Business wasn't the target of the attack.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Not really related to the main issue but at a time when CJ resources are at an all time low, how much would it have cost to hire a facility such as Fishmongers' Hall for an event that could be hosted in a leisure or community centre?

Livery company facilities are normally beyond the reach of anything other than events being hosted by high end corporations with clients to impress and money to burn.

Londo

LE
Interestingly reading up on another terrorism trial today I came across this little snippet .....

'as well as a voice note which said 'it is OK to kill apostates [non-believers] by the Sharia and they have to be killed and you are obliged to kill them'

How do you have any chance of rehabilitating anyone who believes in this sort of crap from their sky fairy ?

We perhaps dont need draconian sentencing, merely that those sentenced serve their time, not half of it.
Agreed.

Jack Merritt and Saskia Jones, with the utmost respect to them both, were young, innocent good-willed dogooders who were victims of their own failed dogood project.

They gave the Convicted Jihadi the benefit of doubt and invited him to attend their event that day.

They paid the ultimate price in thinking what they were doing was the right thing. Their deaths and injuries sustained by others prove they were naieve and what they did was the wrong thing.

Jack's father is trying to insist we carry on as we are giving the benefit of doubt to those who's mindset is filled with hate and the want to destroy everything about us in the name of their religion.

This attack proves more then anything that Jack and Saskia and those involved in the project were wrong, and it should be a lesson to all of us that these Liberal ideas of putting our trust in Jihadi Terrorists only leads to more death and pain for others.

They might have had the right idea concerning conventional criminals and even murderers, but when confronted with the Islamic ideology they absolutely underestimated the evil within.

Those convicted of terrorism need to serve their full term behind bars and should only be released after very thorough assessment and review.

RIP Jack and Saskia, if we continue your project then you will have only died in vein and so will others, if we reform our justice system concerning terrorists and the Jihadi ideology based on this attack, then others will be a lot safer for a lot longer.

Jack's father is trying to insist we carry on as we are giving the benefit of doubt to those who's mindset is filled with hate and the want to destroy everything about us in the name of their religion.
I've not seen that.

What I have seen, is the poor soul despising and decrying those who try to use his son's death for their own, hate filled purposes purposes.

Like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads