29 Nov 19: London Bridge sealed off amid reports of gunfire . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TamH70

MIA
Do you mean the viscous attack on a reformed prisoner by the police and assorted bigots?
Viscous? I didn't see him chuck any oil over the police and MoPs present.

Londo

LE
View attachment 434433

Corbyn: "Those vigilante members of the public need to feel guilt for their part in this man's murder. It was an execution, where was his trial? Is this what we have become...?"

I know it's fake, but how far from the truth is it actually?
I know it was totally wrong of me to burst out laughing when I saw that but I did . I'm so terribly sorry

Bwahahahahaha

Was it really in the first 5 pages or so of this thread that people were complaining others would make political capital out of it?
They were right and the usual suspects on Arrse are milking it for all it's worth to the extent of posting spoofs and downright, obvious lies.
Another CA thread ruined by the "ever-so-funny" leg ends.

Was it really in the first 5 pages or so of this thread that people were complaining others would make political capital out of it?
They were right and the usual suspects on Arrse are milking it for all it's worth to the extent of posting spoofs and downright, obvious lies.
Another CA thread ruined by the "ever-so-funny" leg ends.
Broadly its been a fairly sensible thread discussing the issues.

Slime

LE
I know it was totally wrong of me to burst out laughing when I saw that but I did . I'm so terribly sorry

Bwahahahahaha
No need to fake anything.

Corbyn you say, a bridge, an anti semite and a terrorist.......all on a bridge in London you say......

Easy peasy.

CC502E61-1FA3-4FFE-A71C-D12189D91BDF.jpeg

Dumb1

Old-Salt
It would be interesting to see Corbyn, who has publicly supported the police action, asked whether he sees the similarities between this week's events and the Gibraltar in 1988.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads