29 Military Intelligence Company Detachment

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by stayce88, Sep 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have any contact details for 29 Military Intelligence Company Detachment or info about them?
    I can only find old contact details from when it was sigs in the same building and all of my emails are bouncing back.
    Im trying to find out more info about them as im looking at a possible transfer from RE but there doesnt seem to be much about them online.
  2. Neither, the Stourbridge based one
  3. It is now 55 at Stourbridge. Contact details still the same though. Also, 55 has a new different role to 29.
  4. Triumph Road, Lenton, Nottingham, NG7 2GG.
  5. cant find anything on 55 off google at all, whats their role now? no longer combat intel?
  6. Give them a call to arrange a visit. Contact details are the same as they were for 29.
  7. Squigeypie,

Can recommend the Nottingham Det - very friendly bunch.

8. You might want to stay with the RE.
  9. why's that?
  10. I think Sheen might be implying that your open source collation and analysis may be a bit lacking. Have you had any luck yet? If not then please contact double nickel who has been crawling all over Arrse (Oooh matron) trying to recruit for 55 Coy for some time. Alternatively, although contact details for the coy may require a little lateral thinking, there are several sites that list contact numbers for 5 MI Bn HQ.
  11. msr

msr LE

12. oo right ok well maybe im a little out of practice, brain tends to fall into disuse over long summer holidays ;)
    i'll give double nickel and the HQ a try then, thanx