29 Military Intelligence Company Detachment

Does anyone have any contact details for 29 Military Intelligence Company Detachment or info about them?
I can only find old contact details from when it was sigs in the same building and all of my emails are bouncing back.
Im trying to find out more info about them as im looking at a possible transfer from RE but there doesnt seem to be much about them online.
Thanx

Squigeypie,

Can recommend the Nottingham Det - very friendly bunch.

FP

I think Sheen might be implying that your open source collation and analysis may be a bit lacking. Have you had any luck yet? If not then please contact double nickel who has been crawling all over Arrse (Oooh matron) trying to recruit for 55 Coy for some time. Alternatively, although contact details for the coy may require a little lateral thinking, there are several sites that list contact numbers for 5 MI Bn HQ.

I think Sheen might be implying that your open source collation and analysis may be a bit lacking. Have you had any luck yet? If not then please contact double nickel who has been crawling all over Arrse (Oooh matron) trying to recruit for 55 Coy for some time. Alternatively, although contact details for the coy may require a little lateral thinking, there are several sites that list contact numbers for 5 MI Bn HQ.
oo right ok well maybe im a little out of practice, brain tends to fall into disuse over long summer holidays ;)
i'll give double nickel and the HQ a try then, thanx

As I am feeling uncharacteristically helpful: Armynet-> Units-> INT Corps-> 5 MI-> 55 Coy and Bob's the obvious.
Of course in an ideal world you'd move darn sarf and join God's own volunteer MI bn.

darn sarf you say? it is tempting though I have just payed for another year at uni in Birmingham so guess I should get my moneys worth...
Are you a member of said southern MI? You like?

might be..