Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

28 Pages - missing 9/11 evidence

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I seem to recall this translation boast from your previous posting on matters 9/11. No mention of such technical work on your online CV, just dishwasher manuals.

I and others, some of us are professional engineers, feel you belong in a group of 'University of Google' alumni who believe the organic Rankine cycle is environmentally friendly student transport made from sustainable bamboo. You have, over the years on ARRSE, demonstrated that you are not nearly as informed or smart as you think you are. Stand fast your command of German, I respect that.

And while I'm at it; if you're going to slag someone's English, don't call him 'fella' and leave out 'gobment'. It's been done.....over and over. It isn't funny, it isn't clever and it isn't English.
Ha! His Holiness makes one of his sporadic appearances to (again) demonstrate his unabashed and pompous self-importance. "Sfortunatamente", mush, no-one's interested in your opinion - least of all me. So "fella" and gobment" aren't English. Neither are "pizza", "entrepreneur", "doner", "kiosk", "cigarette", "maisonette" or any number of "foreign words". Anything else you'd like to share? Or was it just your usual, boring and utterly predictable slagging off while making folks aware (again) that you're a "professional ennjeneer"?:-D:-D:-D

MsG

Oy! I'm King of the conspiraloon stuff round here - haven't you seen my holiday snaps with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?

FFS, what does a man have to do round here to get some attention? Oh yeah, tell the truth... :-D

Ha ha ha...you've got a long way to go yet.

Bugsy is the Barcelona of bullshit and you are only Acrington Stanley at the moment.

Come back when you've had most of your family killed twice, broken a couple of world records and parachuted out of a balloon in a hurricane.....

.....lightweight!

ACAB

LE
Is this right @ACAB ? It could explain so much...

Common side effects with anabolic steroids may include:
  • Altered mood, irritability, increased aggression,....

Haven't got a clue as far as Thanet was concerned, it wasn't my Area. We did have a Sergeant chucked out for stealing drugs from the safe of the Property Transit Room even though he was found not guilty at Court (even with video evidence of him stealing them!) who was a total roid head and was flogging stuff to the bouncers at the local nightclub.

They got him on hair samples in the end which shafted his pension.

As for me, alcohol and tobacco are my only vices. (Apart from durtttyyyy sluts in white lingerie and black stockings but that's for another thread.......)

As far as the murder of Ken Speakman goes that was Operation WICKET and I was on the Major Incident Team dealing with that. The most intransigent witnesses of all were his fellow gun club members, the bunch of lying tossers.

As far as Chilcot goes, whooooomph! That's the sound of it passing right over my fucking head.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha...you've got a long way to go yet.

Bugsy is the Barcelona of bullshit and you are only Acrington Stanley at the moment.

Come back when you've had most of your family killed twice, broken a couple of world records and parachuted out of a balloon in a hurricane.....

.....lightweight!

Don't forget having two joining up dates without leaving! That's a good'un.

Ha! His Holiness makes one of his sporadic appearances to (again) demonstrate his unabashed and pompous self-importance. "Sfortunatamente", mush, no-one's interested in your opinion - least of all me. So "fella" and gobment" aren't English. Neither are "pizza", "entrepreneur", "doner", "kiosk", "cigarette", "maisonette" or any number of "foreign words". Anything else you'd like to share? Or was it just your usual, boring and utterly predictable slagging off while making folks aware (again) that you're a "professional ennjeneer"?:-D:-D:-D

MsG
13022318_10209619880358816_766053578_n.jpg

Latest Threads