Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

28 Pages - missing 9/11 evidence

ACAB

LE
I've got that conversation framed above my bed...

You were definitely called a Traitor by one poster in response to you're revelations on the attitude to security on Bastion perimeter.
So what? It's true. A four man team infiltrated Bastion and stole batteries whilst everyone in the Sangars, Tongans in this instance, had a comfy snooze. (It wasn't the first time) ISTAR Assets revealed how they came through the wire once the theft was discovered.

Every single man (or woman) with eyes on that particular piece of fence line should have been Courts Martialled. But no, they were given a 'severe talking to', whatever the Hell that is. And the reason implied? Retention. Why, the fuck, you would want to 'retain' some lazy idle, ill disciplined cunt who thinks sleeping on stag is cool, was never satisfactorily explained to me. Anyway, fuck all happened and the rot just deepened with the inevitable result. Be under no illusion, this was not a 'one off', this was a recurring theme

The 60 Minutes program on the subject is available here:

"Former U.S. Senator Bob Graham has been trying to get the 28 pages released since the day they were classified back in 2003, when he played a major role in the first government investigation into 9/11.

Bob Graham: I remain deeply disturbed by the amount of material that has been censored from this report."

Any speculation as to what is in the 28 pages?

This is the most telling indication i've seen so far:

I reckon it was the Jews.

I mean, what?

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
So what? It's true. A four man team infiltrated Bastion and stole batteries whilst everyone in the Sangars, Tongans in this instance, had a comfy snooze. (It wasn't the first time) ISTAR Assets revealed how they came through the wire once the theft was discovered.

Every single man (or woman) with eyes on that particular piece of fence line should have been Courts Martialled. But no, they were given a 'severe talking to', whatever the Hell that is. And the reason implied? Retention. Why, the ****, you would want to 'retain' some lazy idle, ill disciplined **** who thinks sleeping on stag is cool, was never satisfactorily explained to me. Anyway, **** all happened and the rot just deepened with the inevitable result. Be under no illusion, this was not a 'one off', this was a recurring theme
So what? I was only highlighting the mentality of some on here - i.e. that covering up the perimeter guards criminal incompetence is still clever or funny.

I did a lot of perimeter guard duties from April to September 7th, a week before the raid. On almost every duty i raised concerns but the consistent response was "don't worry about it". I actually took a selfie on 7th Sept to record the only time i was genuinely scared during my tour - an incident on that 24hr duty made me realise there was essentially nothing from stoping the Taliban walking on to the airfield, as they did just 7 days later.

The first informal feed back i had on 15th September, as smoke was still raising from the hangers, was that the Tongan guard hadn't been issued night vision, which i would say was the single greatest contributory factor on the night, compounded by the months / years (who let a village be built right up to the fence after we'd chosen the location because it was in the middle of the desert??!!) of dereliction of duty by the most senior command. I've said it before a Colonel & Major visiting my guard tower on 22nd April that year thought that opium harvesting and migrant labourers camping within 100m of the fence was a giggling matter... i still can't comprehend it.

(not proof read)

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
I reckon it was the Jews.
I think it was the Wahhabists wot done it, and that Mossad and the CIA chose to ignore the threat.

I predicted the method of attack in June 1997 when travelling in the States, specifically after walking from the luggage check-in to my seat with only one check - an air hostess at the aircraft door who checked my boarding pass. No search, x-ray, metal detector, nada, nothing, diddly squit.

It was only a matter of time

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
I think it was the Wahhabists wot done it, and that Mossad and the CIA chose to ignore the threat.

I predicted the method of attack in June 1997 when travelling in the States, specifically after walking from the luggage check-in to my seat with only one check - an air hostess at the aircraft door who checked my boarding pass. No search, x-ray, metal detector, nada, nothing, diddly squit.

My bold - This was at Logan Airport, Boston - where both WTC planes departed from

p.s. you been called a 'snitch' yet for telling the truth about Bastion perimeter security in 2012?

I'm almost losing sleep over it...
image.jpeg

ACAB

LE
Fuck NVGs. For years we relied on the Mk1 eyeball. Trust me, if you were coming through our wire, we would have seen it.

No.4 Mk.1

On ROPS
On ROPs
**** NVGs. For years we relied on the Mk1 eyeball. Trust me, if you were coming through our wire, we would have seen it.
Aye and back on the Eastern Front it was your ears that you relied on most - especially on a moonless night. But we were besides a busy runway. I never stopped scanning back and forth with the NVG when on stag for one principle reason - i was terrified of letting the tower to my left, the tower to my right and the men sleeping below me down. There lives depended on me not fucking up to my mind.

I only ever saw two things between about 10pm and 5am - an Afghan hound chasing a hare across a field 100+ metres from the tower, and a crouched man moving about in a road side ditch and nearby bushes c.400m from my tower. I wasn't even allowed to put a mini-flare up that time incase it upset the neighbours...

If the Tongans had no night vision on a moonless Afghan night then they were like chocolate teapots - you're supposed to spot the threat before it comes into the base, as i recall from watching moves as a child.

I guess the 4 man scrapping incident you described would have been the point to deal with the issue - RTU a few and pass the message on. But as you say, they didn't... you remember what date that was?

Now I remember, you are that ferking idiot that was formerly known as bullet_magnet.

I never stopped scanning back and forth with the NVG when on stag for one principle reason - i was terrified of letting the tower to my left, the tower to my right and the men sleeping below me down. There lives depended on me not ******* up to my mind.

Apart from when you were busy taking selfies, presumably.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Avvanovva SABC, CrappyNomark, for your troubles and because it annoys you. Although you're not bothered, are you?

Everyone seems to be so eagerly intent on heaping their "witty and erudite" brainless opprobrium on the OP that hardly any of the "ARRSE Twatterati" have actually mentioned the subject of the thread.

So why haven't the missing 28 pages been made public? More to the point: why were they excluded from the final 9/11 Report in the first place? Another question: why are the Saudis so concerned that they're willing to potentially jeapordise their state finances to prevent publication?

What do we know? Immediately after 9/11, various Saudis (including a number of bin Ladens) were whisked out of the US in spite of a total ban on flying. Then it was said that all that happened before the ban. When that was rubbished, it was said that it happened after the ban was lifted. So what's true and what's false? And what's being hidden and why?

MsG

Latest Threads