The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Turkey is at war with YPG fighters linked to PKK terrorists. Which in my opinion, they have every right to target YPG. They will attack Turkey with guns provided by US given a chance. Turkey is also giving out food and aid to Syrian civilians in Afrin, some of which I'm sure are Kurdish. Which to me makes a lot more sense to do than killing them. Yet on Twitter and even the news there is a lot of fake news spreading, trying to convince people that Turkey is targeting civilians. They are trying to make out Erdogan as an Islamic Hitler. They obviously forget that the Syrian/Kurdish people are mostly Muslims too...

So I wanted to know if the people here are buying into the Kurdish propaganda, or if you are actually capable of making a distinction between news and fake news. On Twitter there's literally hundreds of images from years back in unrelated events that have been captioned things like "Turkey killing Syrian kids"...
Have you got to write an essay or something about it?

Or are you in cahoots with @The Cookster and are going to tell us off for eating Warby's and Cornettos?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Turkey is at war with YPG fighters linked to PKK terrorists. Which in my opinion, they have every right to target YPG. They will attack Turkey with guns provided by US given a chance. Turkey is also giving out food and aid to Syrian civilians in Afrin, some of which I'm sure are Kurdish. Which to me makes a lot more sense to do than killing them. Yet on Twitter and even the news there is a lot of fake news spreading, trying to convince people that Turkey is targeting civilians. They are trying to make out Erdogan as an Islamic Hitler. They obviously forget that the Syrian/Kurdish people are mostly Muslims too...

So I wanted to know if the people here are buying into the Kurdish propaganda, or if you are actually capable of making a distinction between news and fake news. On Twitter there's literally hundreds of images from years back in unrelated events that have been captioned things like "Turkey killing Syrian kids"...

To answer the thread title, nothing at all. And nor do I want to, it is none of my business.

I get all my news from ARRSE. So unless Wolfgang has risen from the dead with an SLR...

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
What makes you believe I'm a conspiracist? I'm not a Trump supporter crying fake news when there is no evidence of it. Reverse image searching and using common sense is more evidence than I could need.

Your mistake is in assuming anyone else is as wobble headed and irate as you are about whatever bolleaux has caused Planet ScaryMovie to tilt off its axis.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Your mistake is in assuming anyone else is as wobble headed and irate as you are about whatever bolleaux has caused Planet ScaryMovie to tilt off its axis.
BCO's inbox is going to be full of the cray cray after this weekend. Poor chap.

So poor old mehmet is blamed for stuff it didn't do.....always innocent Turkey .....cough Armenian genocide, cough Cyprus invasion, cough ISIS supporting cnuts

No, and you could at least try sticking to the topic.
Erdogan is a turkish Hitler.(He even has a little moustache) Hopefully he'll end His days rotting in one of His own prisons when Turkey gets its act together.
R&M.jpg

What makes you believe I'm a conspiracist? I'm not a Trump supporter crying fake news when there is no evidence of it. Reverse image searching and using common sense is more evidence than I could need.
Ahhhh, I see you managed to escape the purges, good job fella, old Recep needs all the minions he can get. Next time you chat with him, tell him he needs to learn how to deploy his tanks better.....,

Fair enough, I don't mind anybody not caring. I just don't want to see people believing in and spreading the fake news.
I like German beer, especially Wobbly. Four bottles for £6.00 as Asda. Hope this helps.