27 Regimental Reunion

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by woolyback_bastard, Aug 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The 27 Regimental Reunion will take place 6-8th June 2008.

The venue is Sandbay, Kewstoke, Weston Supermare. Costing for the weekend will be £89.00 per person. This is for overnight accommodation for 3 nights inclusive of Breakfast and Dinner.

There will also be a 50p bar on the Saturday night for House branded drinks.

Accommodation is Chalet type with on-suite. Basic but clean and comfortable. Entertainment is provided nightly with dancing and cabaret but an alternative function room is available for those wanting a more quiet life.

Booking: Please book direct through Hollybush at Sandbay Tel: 0845 8800 211 and quote booking reference(27RG).

It is important to book ASP as this venue is open to the general public but the manager will try and hold our rooms as long as possible. A £20.00 deposit will be payable when booking.

Finally, it is a while since we had a major reunion and this venue is capable of holding us all. We are all getting older and the regiment played a big part in our lives so lets have a good one.

I will be sending out letters individually once I get postal and email addresses updated.
    My best regards to you all

More details Email: terrystpierre@sky.com
    27 Field Regt RA OCA www.stpierre.freeserve.co.uk/
    6 Bty OCA www.shiny-six.co.uk/

If you are interested in going quite a few of HQ, 6, 23 and 49 Bty's have already booked in. Best book soonest