264 Sig Sqn

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by voice, Oct 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of my soldiers is interested in attempting to join (and has been courted by) 264 Sig Sqn.

I've had an initial interview with him and know his reasons for wanting to join, however I was wondering where I could get more information on 264 so I can give more informed advice next time we speak? I've tried the Army site, and ArmyNet also but as usual they both appear to be pants.

If anyone can point me the in the direction of an informative website or PoC, it would be appreciated.
  2. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...
  3. Chief Clerk at 264.
  4. Speak to your training wing, and they'll be able to give you the number to call for more info on SFC, and those fellas in turn can give you the info as well as dates for the briefing course and SFC course.
  5. Have a scan through PD 206 on the intranet as a first port of call.
  6. the poster that they have put everywhere, probably your sqn notice board, you never see them but you know they have been there, sneaky buggers !

best bet is the training wing, its what i have always known.
  7. Is it just me or does
    not sound a bit 3 para mortars?
  8. Is it just me or does
    courted by 264
    not sound a bit 3 para mortars?

Sounds more like some guy in 264 has said 'come and join mate its a scream and the course is a piece of piss' to me
  9. More training, more exercises, less time at home & the lure of gucci kit.
    What more would a soldier want for!

10. it is
  11. beer and fags? women?
  12. i know it is, i passed ha ha ha
  13. I didn't (TA sqn). I don't recall the phrase 'piece of piss' crossing my mind at the time.
  14. Call hadley at hereford 456....

he may be able to help you............