25% off orange pay monthly bills

Renewed my orange contract yesterday, salesmen informed me orange do a 25% discount to all serving personnel on your monthly bills, proof of ID and pay slip dated no longer than 2 months old required.

I'm only inclined to believe this is on new contracts! Could give it a go if you already have an orange contract no harm in a try!.

Renewed my orange contract yesterday, salesmen informed me orange do a 25% discount to all serving personnel on your monthly bills, proof of ID and pay slip dated no longer than 2 months old required.

I'm only inclined to believe this is on new contracts! Could give it a go if you already have an orange contract no harm in a try!.
I think its 25% of the monthly rental, its for goverment workers (not just the armed forces) and your family can use it.

Been told by others you can get it applied at any time (but won't be back dated) but tried at 2 different stores in Nottingham last week. They said it could only be done on new contracts/renewals and is only available in store

They need to see a payslip that's for the current or previous month either when you take out the contract or within the first 2 weeks

I just spoke to a man called sid from orange, he said the 25% is only available in store, brings the cost of an early upgrade to an iphone 4s into reach!

Latest Threads