25 moving to Waterbeach???

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by Sausage_Dog, May 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone, don't know if I'm in the right forum but I am wondering about a posting - we are due to get posted to 25 in Aug but a few people have said (and it also says on their Website) that they are moving to Waterbeach? I've tried to get info on camp here as Hubby is too busy at the min doing stuff but no one has a clue - apparently. Does anyone know more about it? I would like to know asap what's going to happen... *big sigh*

2. In August 25 will be based in Waterbeach.

3. Whats with the powers that be moving 25 around?? Should never have moved it from the traz in my humble opinion, turning 25 into a gypo regiment ffs :x

4. If your looking for information about Waterbeach try the link below.

39 Eng Regt

5. check your pm S-D

6. Park yer caravans by the 34 gate, shove yer donkeys on the paddock by 53. Any 39 Flags or Kit go missing and we'll get an eviction order and move you on again...

Pikeys, the lot of em.. :wink: :wink:

7. Not going with them to the beech, but they'll soon be upon you so remember to lock your push bikes up and start your daughters on the pill.

8. whats waterbeach like asa place, as im posted there to 39 enginers reme lad, any heads up about the pace????

9. Waterbeach is about 5 miles from Cambridge is quite a nice little village. There are a few pubs and small shops in the village. Camp isn't too far from the village centre. Prepare to be busy though. Expect to go to Afghanistan if you are going to 10 Sqn or Oman if you are in 60 or 48.

10. any chance you now which one the reme workshop will be in??????

11. Each Squadron has it's own REME detachment. It depends on where your assignment order says you are going.

12. thanks, :)

13. And watch out for The _Snail !! :D

14. Bl00dy hell, don't say she's there. I'm off there soon!

15. You're my dawg now. :)