$25 Million Reward?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Eric Shawn, May 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who got the $25mil reward money now OBL's feeding the fish? Did the SEALs split it or did the one who slotted him get it? Or did the stingey bastard government just not give it out? :?

And to be fair $25million is hardly a huge amount, considering he was the most wanted fucker on the planet and when converted to real money its only around £15mil-ish.

Another thing, if a Brit had nabbed him would said Brit be taxed on the reward money?
  2. Keep an eye out for new Paki neighbours that have a nice car and don't seem to work.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. How are they going to be different from the rest of the Muzzie/Paki infestation?
  4. I think that you would find,as a Brit,that an 'award' is not earned income,and therefor unlikely to be taxed.

5. "Only" around £15 mil-ish. God, the National Lottery has a lot to answer for. When we had the pools £1 million was the aspiration. Now £15 million seems likes peanuts. Of course, piss poor interest rates may mean you have to actually eat into the capital.
  6. Ah, I'm enlightened :)

And I wouldn't call £15million peanuts, I just meant that it seems a little on the miserable bastard side as he was the most wanted bloke on the planet. Especially when you can win it in a night on the lottery.

7. Reward must have already been divvied out then chap
  8. Being the 250th man out of the Blackhawk, I'm expecting my $100k any time now.
  9. Maybe they just put it behind the bar at SEAL HQ?
  10. Was that the Blackhawk that had 'Mechanical Difficulties'?

Fuck all mechanical about flying into a wall IMO
  11. No, the other Blackhawk.
  12. That's 70% of Bradford under suspicion then!
  13. Apparently they're not Blackhawks now, some stealthy buggers or something.

70%? Bit of a low estimate IMO.
  14. $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden
    the above is from the fbi site, so i guess the money should go to the intel guy that came up with the lead
  15. This is exactly right, in these modern times we live they are of course:

"Hawks of no particular colour or religious denomination."