25 Fd Regt RA, WAKE!

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by The_Honest_Man, Jan 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The 25 wake will take place at the end of June this year,27/28/29.

at Larkhill
  2. T.H.M Is it possible for you to give some more info, Is it in the Sgts mess or NAAFI at the RSA etc. ? I was a regular attender but circumstances made it very difficult to guarantee attendance. I have tried on several occasions to contact Len Haddow so that I can be placed back on the mailing list but to no avail. Is Len still organising things.?

3. it is in the WOs' & Sgts' Mess
  4. It's in The Wo's Sgts Mess, Len no longer runs it you need to contact this bloke:

He will send you an e-mail with details.
  5. Here is his e-mail:

Hi All,

Just a quick email to confirm this year’s Reunion will take place at the WO’s & Sgt’s Mess at Larkhill over the weekend 27-29th June 2008.

The format will be as per the last 2 years with the Mess bar being open during normal hours on the Friday and Saturday and the Main Reunion taking place from 1200hrs on the Sunday.

Can everyone who is attending please confirm with myself via return email in your own time (No Rush).

If you require me to book you accommodation in the Mess then let me know soonest giving me details of Names and Nights required, remember we are limited as to numbers so don’t book unless your 100% sure of attending.

Those who prefer to stay in the local hotels the following Tel No’s might help: Antrobus Arms 01980 623163, George Hotel 01980 622108 or the Travel Lodge 0870 1911717.

If you have any other queries then just drop me an email, otherwise look forward to seeing as many of you as possible in June.

Steve Russell
  6. Thats excellent, thanks mate.