• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

245 Brazilians Toasted

245 out of 300/400 that's a pretty high mortality rate, I'd hazard a guess that their HSE are going to be over this like Saville on an underage teen.

I've been trying to come to terms with this news......and to be honest it wasn't that hard.

Took me about 10 seconds and I made the kind of face you'd associate with someone going hmmm, over a quite but not devilishly difficult crossword clue....

And in breaking news, the Government of the United Kingdom has apologised for not updating [the Brazilian] H&S Regulations and take full responsibility for this tragedy. They went on to state that officials are looking in to compensating the relatives of the deceased.

Latest Threads