24 (TV series)

24 (TV series)
24 (Twenty-Four) is a current American television action/drama/thriller series, produced by Imagine Television, broadcast in the US by the Fox Network and syndicated worldwide. It was created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, and premiered on November 6, 2001.

Each season covers the events of one day in the life of federal agent Jack Bauer, played by Kiefer Sutherland, as he is trying to prevent a domestic terrorist attack. The show also follows Jack's colleagues at the Counter Terrorist Unit in Los Angeles, as well as the actions of the terrorists and typically an important political figure such as a Senator or President

Is it shown in Britain and Europe ? If you have seen it Please don't discuss any plots. I was just wondering how it makes Americans look. Jack is a pretty focus on his goals and doesn't let much get in his way.

Im a fan...3 hours of Season Five to go over here.

I think everyone takes it with a big punch of salt.

Its all good fun with Jack going around kicking the crap out of everyone who refuses to talk and lots of Chloe-send-the-real-time-satellite-images-to-my-PDA-type of technical nonsense!

I like the plethora of MILFs though, good stuff!

a fan...3 hours of Season Five to go over here.

I think everyone takes it with a big punch of salt.

Its all good fun with Jack going around kicking the crap out of everyone who refuses to talk and lots of Chloe-send-the-real-time-satellite-images-to-my-PDA-type of technical nonsense!

I like the plethora of MILFs though, good stuff!
good I must admit I find it pretty humorous at times. Jack Bauer is one person I would not want as a next door neighbor.