24 Hour Ration Packs

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Wild_Weasel, Sep 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know where I can buy 24 Hour Ration Packs here in the United States?

2. Contact FEMA, they have some going really cheap - slight smoke and damp damage though.

3. Just in…
    Just read a story where the better part of the 500,000 24 Hour Ration Packs, generously provided by the UK for hurricane relief, have been impounded by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USDA), due to concerns over imported meat products being tainted with MAD COW DISEASE. Like… it would be possible for the people in New Orleans to be any crazier…

4. nice to see that while people are starving to death there more worried that if they survive they will get BSE

5. Is U.S meat still banned from E.U due to excessive use of steroids etc in feeds?

6. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I believe so.

7. Have you checked out ebay?????

8. What really pisses me off is that US troops on ops are (rightly) allowed to eat the stuff. This is purely a bureaucratic issue.

W_W, have you tried looking on eBay? There' are a lot of rat packs on there but p&p could be an issue. What's the story behind wanting to buy British rat packs when there probably cheaper commercial alternatives in camping stores?