24, getting boring?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Higround, May 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just my opinion i love 24 but have they gone on too long now? It just seems that they're recycling the same old plot lines over and over again.

I think they should just make the movie and bin any ideas for future series before it is remembered as being a show that went too far like the X-Files was...
  2. it still manages to get you hooked,

much like a cam net when you have a rifle slung behind you.
  3. Im not bored of it yet by a long shot, I still get all excited when ive, er I mean a friend of mine has downloaded the latest episode and it's ready to watch.

Just think they might take it too far. I think the shield is an awesome example of good telly at the moment, the same with Prison break too
  4. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

not sure about a movie...i mean the whole series gimmick is that it is in real time. I cant really see a 24 hour long movie, or a film called 124 (minutes)
  5. Hmm, yes agreed my "friend" downloaded an episode the other day, and not to spoil it too much - jack on plane with recording??? why do they have to land? - Surely it would be easier to transmit voice recording via mobile phone????

IMHO a film would spoil it - completely, its fun to "wait" for it.....
  6. Keifer Sutherland was on BBC1 the other night and he said that they were going to be making a 24 Movie but it wouldn't be in real time and some of it would take place in the UK.

Not really 24 then just an action movie with the 24 cast.