24 Fld Amb - reunion?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by ExMedic, Jan 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have heard through a mate that there might be a reunion for past/present members of 24 Field Ambulance, has anyone heard anything on the grapevine? If anyone has, please let me know. Ta

2. That could be interesting. Couldnt be held at Stax though as i took a nostalgic drive past there the other day passing through and its now an ALDI! The wine bars still there though. :?

Progress, not all good!

I've got a few buddies that have ended back up there so will give them a call and look into it. It'd probably be posted on the Soldier website i'd imagine?

3. possibly a pub crawl starting with a Kareoke at the Town Hall 8)

4. Just dont make us go to the white rose for a game of pool

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

If anyone jacks up a 16 Field Ambulance do, let me know!

6. Thye'd probably tell you 3 days after the event :twisted:

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I am sure I am still personae non gratia!

8. we still love you venty :wink:

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

But only in a butch and manly way! :wink:

10. Right Lads the DO! is at the Boot but tell Ventress its at AK's

8) 8)

11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Definately still banned from there! :lol:

12. There are soldiers at AK's that have been stuck to the carpet for 10 years or more :roll:

13. Sounds similar to Emmas down here, except we ain't so classy as to get carpets :wink:

14. D-L wrote

You're not kidding it aint classy, especially if its got you in as a regular ? :wink:

15. I am known to frequent the den of ill-repute on occasions but to go so far and call me a regular :roll: