23 SAS now recruiting for next course

23 SAS are you thinking of joining?
Hi all,

23 SAS are recruitng for the next course at this moment in time, direct civilian, TA and ex regular can apply, ages 18 - 32 for civilian and 18 - 34 with military service.

You can applt to join 23 SAS as a direct civilian or apply for tranfer from any TA nuit, call the numbers below.

Call 01213 868 224 office

01213 868 007 recruitng and 24hr line

Special Forces Soldier (Reserve) - British Army Website and apply online

UKSF​

23 SAS are you thinking of joining?
Hi all,

23 SAS are recruitng for the next course at this moment in time, direct civilian, TA and ex regular can apply, ages 18 - 32 for civilian and 18 - 34 with military service.

You can applt to join 23 SAS as a direct civilian or apply for tranfer from any TA nuit, call the numbers below.

Call 01213 868 224 office

01213 868 007 recruitng and 24hr line

Special Forces Soldier (Reserve) - British Army Website and apply online

UKSF​
Please, please convince me this is a spoof!

Damn, I'm too old.

Damn, I'm too old.
I heard you were never any good at point to point. My mate said they carried you the whole way......;-)

To be honest the course is a piece of piss. It's getting the ******* trousers on that's a bastard

600px-FinalOption_MAC10_07.jpg

I'd need a short back bergan though, otherwise it might drag.

No pics required thank you.

EVER.

I can do the stare very well since the stroke.

I look forward to the day when all TA "nuits" punt for recruits in txt speak! You know its coming, like an evil uncle's cock in a playground!!

I did..... but that was in one of my earlier films! As for sluggy I often see her tales of woe on FB!

Must go need to check my pulse!

Do all special forces communiques start with "Hi all".....not quite as ally as I'd hoped.

Latest Threads