23 pioneer regiment

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by joiningup77, May 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i have decided to join the rlc as a pioneer and was wondering if any one can give me some advice on the training and some idea of how much artisan work you get to do, as the guy at the afco seemed to be bluffing his way through when talking about the job

2. From what I was told you get to stagg on.....stag on.........remove crap.....you get the jist. Also just so you know I wasn't joking when my careers advisor read it on the sheet to me he crossed it off and advised me not to consider at all. So this leaves two questions- 1. Is your recruiter a pioneer? 2. If you answered no to question 1 then Does your recruiter dislike you? because given that choice he must! what else did you get offered to do?

3. cheers for that, well he was pushing me for the rifles as its local regiment but im 31 and lads 6 or 7 years younger than me from same town r corporals so dont think id like that. and i might of pissed him off by saying if i wanted to join the infantry id go para like my mates did

4. That might of helped for him to dislike you lol consider a corp so you can get some quals if you don't fancy that then go para.

5. Check your Pm, It'd only start a bum fight on here If I posted public.

...Yes thats right everyone I know you all hate us chunks!!!