22yrs

I wonder if there is a record time for a new to arrse and one question thread, to go from first post to really angry and obnoxious.

I would say this is a contender.

Ladies...please
All this attention over a simple question which appears won't be answered unless I'm standing on my tip toes and screaming in your face and calling you a "******* half dead mongrel' unless your a tanky and then I'll take my flats off for you.

As for the lovely compliment of 'young' and 'pleasent' thanking you kindly dear Sir . I'll back door you later

Id love to stay and partake in more of the inbred banter with you all but, alias I have dig the fungus out my toenails.

If you there is one grey cell amognst you who is not only willing but, capable of answering my question with out me having to give my life story, PM me.

As for wishing it was Friday nowt wrong with Twatting Tuesdays

Love and Kisses
Gx
Yikes, this could have some legs.

I wonder if there is a record time for a new to arrse and one question thread, to go from first post to really angry and obnoxious.

I would say this is a contender.
There's a lot of competition. This one's got a long way to go yet. Give it another hour on the Toilet Duck...

WorstInfanteer

Old-Salt
Ladies...please
All this attention over a simple question which appears won't be answered unless I'm standing on my tip toes and screaming in your face and calling you a "******* half dead mongrel' unless your a tanky and then I'll take my flats off for you.

As for the lovely compliment of 'young' and 'pleasent' thanking you kindly dear Sir . I'll back door you later

Id love to stay and partake in more of the inbred banter with you all but, alias I have dig the fungus out my toenails.

If you there is one grey cell amognst you who is not only willing but, capable of answering my question with out me having to give my life story, PM me.

As for wishing it was Friday nowt wrong with Twatting Tuesdays

Love and Kisses
Gx
Absolutely nailed on that you regularly start sentences by saying; "errrr 'scuse me...." when you think you've been wronged somehow.

Absolute tramp.

Bet your clopper smells like one of the big bins round the back of a McDonald's, and that you regularly wear a grotty dressing gown that stinks of BO and oil of Olay.

I spotted a comma in that wall, but am pretty sure it was put there by accident.

It's a surprise that you got anyone to marry you in the first place.

How many rohypnol / ketamine cocktails did it take?

ugly

LE
How do the calculate end date after 22 Army yrs? Is it from when they join or pass out and do they just go or is there like a notice period before or after the end date?

Ty..
In essence its 22 years after formal attestation aged 18 or over. Under 18's used to have to retake the oath (nominally depending upon unit) and sign up for their term of service upon reaching 18 as contractually everything before you are aged 18 was a promise only.

DITA

MIA
In essence its 22 years after formal attestation aged 18 or over. Under 18's used to have to retake the oath (nominally depending upon unit) and sign up for their term of service upon reaching 18 as contractually everything before you are aged 18 was a promise only.
I wonder when that changed... I joined at 17, got to my first unit aged 17 and deployed an a LION SUN aged 17... had my 18th in Cyprus (invited into the Mess, ended up bleezing), and didn't retake any Oath. This was all late 90's (yes yes, I know, I'm only a whipper snapper/sprog/crowbag etc etc and all that).

Anyway, back to the (5 months old) OP; 22 Years was always from 18th birthday, unless its for LS&GC which for some reason seems to go from 17 1/2 year point (at least mine did). Which always baffled me.

ugly

LE
I wonder when that changed... I joined at 17, got to my first unit aged 17 and deployed an a LION SUN aged 17... had my 18th in Cyprus (invited into the Mess, ended up bleezing), and didn't retake any Oath. This was all late 90's (yes yes, I know, I'm only a whipper snapper/sprog/crowbag etc etc and all that).

Anyway, back to the (5 months old) OP; 22 Years was always from 18th birthday, unless its for LS&GC which for some reason seems to go from 17 1/2 year point (at least mine did). Which always baffled me.
You didn't re sign terms of engagement or similar?

DITA

MIA
You didn't re sign terms of engagement or similar?
Not until 2004 when I was voluntold to sign to move from the Open Engagement to VENG(Full).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Resurgam Army Pay, Claims & JPA 8
cherryhamblin Army Reserve 4

Latest Threads