22nd - 31st March 2008 Holidays for Injured Troops

I have here an apartment that we had booked for somebody who cannot now make it, I fear that if we dont fill this holiday place that more will fall through, please if you know of any injured person and family that would appreciate a free holiday let me know

Come on guys somebody must know of a wounded mate who could do with a break, I have to fill this slot urgently, spread the word at work and speak to welfare officers if you can

Even a little bit wounded would probably count at short notice, flights and all expenses are thrown in so they just have to say yes, thats it.

No takers?

I'll put the word around at work today, see if anyone knows anyone.

armchair_jihad said:
Even a little bit wounded would probably count at short notice, flights and all expenses are thrown in so they just have to say yes, thats it.
In 1991 I fell into a bondu ditch at RAF Akrotiri whilst letching (and p*ssed). I still have the scar.

Will that do?....... :oops:

oldbaldy

LE
Posted over on Rum Ration

IT_Guy said:
armchair_jihad said:
In 1991 I fell into a bondu ditch at RAF Akrotiri whilst letching (and p*ssed). I still have the scar.

Sorry has to be at least as serious as an ingrowing toenail :lol:

Spanish_Dave said:
IT_Guy said:
armchair_jihad said:

Sorry has to be at least as serious as an ingrowing toenail :lol:
I've got two :)

*Gets coat*

oldbaldy

LE
Good shout :boogie:

Spanish_Dave said:
Just had a phone call and this holiday is now filled, when MDN returns we can access cash for flights and car hire, phew :lol:
Dave, e-mail inbound from little bro.

Thanks again mate :D