22nd - 31st March 2008 Holidays for Injured Troops

#1
I have here an apartment that we had booked for somebody who cannot now make it, I fear that if we dont fill this holiday place that more will fall through, please if you know of any injured person and family that would appreciate a free holiday let me know
 
#2
Come on guys somebody must know of a wounded mate who could do with a break, I have to fill this slot urgently, spread the word at work and speak to welfare officers if you can
 
#3
Even a little bit wounded would probably count at short notice, flights and all expenses are thrown in so they just have to say yes, thats it.

No takers?
 
#4
I'll put the word around at work today, see if anyone knows anyone.
 
#6
armchair_jihad said:
Even a little bit wounded would probably count at short notice, flights and all expenses are thrown in so they just have to say yes, thats it.
In 1991 I fell into a bondu ditch at RAF Akrotiri whilst letching (and p*ssed). I still have the scar.

Will that do?....... :oops:
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#7
Posted over on Rum Ration
 
#8
IT_Guy said:
armchair_jihad said:
Even a little bit wounded would probably count at short notice, flights and all expenses are thrown in so they just have to say yes, thats it.
In 1991 I fell into a bondu ditch at RAF Akrotiri whilst letching (and p*ssed). I still have the scar.

Will that do?....... :oops:
Sorry has to be at least as serious as an ingrowing toenail :lol:
 
#11
Spanish_Dave said:
IT_Guy said:
armchair_jihad said:
Even a little bit wounded would probably count at short notice, flights and all expenses are thrown in so they just have to say yes, thats it.
In 1991 I fell into a bondu ditch at RAF Akrotiri whilst letching (and p*ssed). I still have the scar.

Will that do?....... :oops:
Sorry has to be at least as serious as an ingrowing toenail :lol:
I've got two :)








*Gets coat*
 

oldbaldy

LE
Moderator
#17
Good shout :boogie:
 
#18
Spanish_Dave said:
Just had a phone call and this holiday is now filled, when MDN returns we can access cash for flights and car hire, phew :lol:
Dave, e-mail inbound from little bro.

Thanks again mate :D
 

Similar threads

Top