220 more Uk troops to go to Iraq

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Jan 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fair enough, then. I havent time to check back, but werent we told this is just what would not happen?

Maybe Ministers/spokespersons would be better not to volunteer "we will" or "we wont" until commanders' advice has been given and a firm decision made one way or the other?
  2. El Presidente Bliar had best think fast, given:
    I know a week is a long time in politics, but the (for once :twisted: ) categorical response probably amounts to misleading the house :evil:
  3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

So, no change there, then.
  4. what has happened to the attempt to empeach Blair for lying to parliment?
  5. He probably found a friendly law lord to cover his arrse.
  6. And where the fcuk are we going to get those from the frigging Nursery!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  7. Not sure where if anywhere this has got in terms of parliamentary procedure, but it seems the MPs who supported the motion for impeachment are still pursuing the issue. and are hoping to obtain more 'evidence' under the Freedom of Information Act. Surprisingly perhaps, there has also been an attempt to gain support from the European Parliament.
  8. definitly going to put my application to become an adult acf instructor on (':twisted:')
    I doubt TCH could tell the diference between a regular army unit a TA unit and the army cadets
  9. worryingly you may be closer to the truth than you think.
    i have heard of a story of an ACF adult officer receiving his call up papers, asking him to fill in his army number and rank
    this is the full text on another forum ;

i am just as surprised
  10. Feck me, calling up the ACF 8O

We are doomed :twisted:
  11. No, the cnut was lying, again, as usual.