22 Years done.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Letterwritingman, Jun 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Time served. Thank you Army.

Mind you cartwheels at my age hurt :D
  2. and good riddance! :D

Enjoy civi street you old git.
  3. Well done me Old China. Welcome to the gang.
  4. Welcome to 1 Civ Div. It's shite by the way.
  5. I am actually going to be wearing the uniform of one of our former colonies, so I am out of the Army and out of the country...............ooooooooooooooooh my back just went again :D :D
  6. 6 months of us $hites and you will be gagging to get back, I was :wink:

Good luck on your new future life, it ain't that bad, just less excuses to go on the lash...sorry mess functions with the lads :)
  7. It,ll be a long haul back,but it won,t be shite with the present bunch voted out and call me Dave and his crew in!
  8. next year for myself.

well done fella.
  9. So is it TA next :wink:
  10. Another fukkin postman with an attitude problem. [​IMG]

Good luck mate and well done... hope you've been well drilled on how to survive civ div.
  11. No civ div for me :wink:
  12. Should we start a 22+ out and proud (no gay jokes)
  13. I was reminded yesterday that it has been 8 years since I left the mob.

8 Fcuking years! One third of the time I spent in green.

Strange that I can remember lots and lots of highlights of my first 8 years serving but next to f'all about the last 8 years in this job.

Now is that because I am suffering from senility or is civ div just generally boring?

Someone did say that you spend a lot more time out than in, depressing thought that.
  14. Well done. Finished my 24 years about 12 years ago. I thought at the time that I couldnt wait to leave - how wrong I was. The irony is, that with the current rules, I would still be in now !!
  15. Well done. Respect to you. The rest of us will just keep slogging on until we reach that milestone.

You are going to miss it. Or are you going to work as a range warden?????????