• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

.22 tracer

ugly

LE
There was a certain amount of debate as to legality on civilian ownership, up until about ten years ago I hadnt seen any in that cal outside of Lydd and the sanger shoot!
I do recall plod in west mids getting righteous over some held by a shooter who then wanted to use it in the Bangor Tunnel ranges, I cant remember what came of it but the plod Bucknall was a leatherman!

Alsacien

MIA
A guy at my German shooting club gave me a bag full of 7.62 nato tracer a few months back (pics in the forum somewhere).
No problem to blatt it out of my L1A1, but the only range I can shoot on at night is 100mtrs....(and then would need to turn the lights off!)

.22lr would be a bit gay though unless there was a full auto option.....

A guy at my German shooting club gave me a bag full of 7.62 nato tracer a few months back (pics in the forum somewhere).
No problem to blatt it out of my L1A1, but the only range I can shoot on at night is 100mtrs....(and then would need to turn the lights off!)

.22lr would be a bit gay though unless there was a full auto option.....
You mean like this?
[video=youtube;6N0cEAR1zmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6N0cEAR1zmc[/video]

not really any practical application for it that I can see, other than transfering money from your pocket into Winchester-Western or whomever's.

ugly

LE
You mean like this?
[video=youtube;6N0cEAR1zmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6N0cEAR1zmc[/video]

not really any practical application for it that I can see, other than transfering money from your pocket into Winchester-Western or whomever's.
Is there any other reason needed for a range day?

That is true of course, and .22 doesn't hit the pocketbook anywhere near as hard as centrefire does. Unfortunately here in the Fatherland, I'm only allowed a .177 airgun to punch holes in paper with, or put the fear of god into the bloody sparrow that think the garden is their own personal salad buffet.

ugly

LE
When I was in the vaterland you could buy a 98K from a dustbin in the sporting section of Ratio Markt for about 100DM. Getting it into the camp was a different matter!

Latest Threads