22 SAS (Satnav and Smocks)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Brew_Time, Mar 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just come across this manifest for 22 members of the Satnav and Smock Sqn that are on call. This is Secret info so please do not pass on to non Special Forces.

They are the following, and have been told not to mention it to other members.

Dinger MKII
    Mac
    Mike
    Scouse
    Daz
    Caz
    Mistersoftie
    Mad Mike
    Mad Mac
    The Boss
    Spike
    Snake
    Laba MKII
    Eddie
    Bob
    Geordie
    Jock
    Cyril
    Taff
    Dusty
    Chalky
    Nobby

The following are on 6 months notice to move and can be found in The Grapes or Ulu Bar.

Steve
    Alan
    Sid

BT. :thumright: :thumright:

2. Did Knocker get RTU'd?

3. Reckon it's a 7x2's orbat, please ignore! Fat Joe and Skinny Joe wiv Pete Macarana are fecking livid!

4. Is that Caz from SF flight? For feck's sake don't drop a pencil near her you non-essential PONTI's

Can I get an SF Samsonite like hers from e-bay?

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sh1t!
    I'm on the list....
    Cant go tho,I've a ingrowing toenail....

6. No mate you aint the 'orthor'

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Phew,That's a relief..

8. Yeah, he still basha'd up on platform 4.

BT. :thumright:

9. D'you know what he got the gypsys for?

10. Dammit the ould platform. Praise God does it stll exist?

11. Knocker got RTU`d for disclosing what colour he`d been tasked to repaint the boathouse to a Scum journo

12. Nooooo...... was a little shade of lightish blueish and then a bitta darkish blueish. Why ? That's well known to the brothers
    You mean they're concentrating only on this feature? Well fcuk De Niro, I say, what about the playing fields and the swimming pools?

13. They put water in that swimming pool yet, thought that was why their was a Dinger MkII, after what happened to Dinger MkI

14. you shit brew time stop grassing

15. The swimming pool has been filled in, like many should have been and the boat house is now lilac as i always thought it should have been