22 SAS (Satnav and Smocks)

Just come across this manifest for 22 members of the Satnav and Smock Sqn that are on call. This is Secret info so please do not pass on to non Special Forces.

They are the following, and have been told not to mention it to other members.

Dinger MKII
Mac
Mike
Scouse
Daz
Caz
Mistersoftie
Mad Mike
Mad Mac
The Boss
Spike
Snake
Laba MKII
Eddie
Bob
Geordie
Jock
Cyril
Taff
Dusty
Chalky
Nobby

The following are on 6 months notice to move and can be found in The Grapes or Ulu Bar.

Steve
Alan
Sid

BT. :thumright: :thumright:

Reckon it's a 7x2's orbat, please ignore! Fat Joe and Skinny Joe wiv Pete Macarana are fecking livid!

Is that Caz from SF flight? For feck's sake don't drop a pencil near her you non-essential PONTI's

Can I get an SF Samsonite like hers from e-bay?

Knocker got RTU`d for disclosing what colour he`d been tasked to repaint the boathouse to a Scum journo

The_Kurgen said:
Knocker got RTU`d for disclosing what colour he`d been tasked to repaint the boathouse to a Scum journo
Nooooo...... was a little shade of lightish blueish and then a bitta darkish blueish. Why ? That's well known to the brothers
You mean they're concentrating only on this feature? Well fcuk De Niro, I say, what about the playing fields and the swimming pools?

They put water in that swimming pool yet, thought that was why their was a Dinger MkII, after what happened to Dinger MkI

The swimming pool has been filled in, like many should have been and the boat house is now lilac as i always thought it should have been

The swimming pool has been filled in, like many should have been and the boat house is now lilac as i always thought it should have been

Somebody rubbed him up the wrong way.

Now his character is irreversibly stained.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
And 'Bad' wotsisface? He'd already told 'is long suffering wifey that he had to go to the shops and that he'd be back in 6 months.

Edited to add: Did me research and it's 'Bad' Bill, and it's on account of his rather unfortunate habit of using the spuds grown under his toenails as survival rations.