22 Regt Special Air Service whiskey

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Hols4Heroes, Mar 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

10 year old Single Malt, engraved with Regimental badge, on the reverse the inverted wings and Pilgrims prayer.

Kindly donated by a recipient of a holiday.

Auction ends Thursday evening (3rd) at 19:00 hours, item posted out for delivery Saturday morning, provided you don't live in Uganda.
  2. Hols4Heroes

Hols4Heroes War Hero Good Egg (charities)

Additionally, Scotch is a ten year Macallan single malt and allegedly doesn't taste like diesel.
  3. £30

4. Forty quid says I.
  5. £70.

As I have to write a bit to be allowed to enter a bid, if anyone knows the best time to move a winter flowering cherry tree please let me know. There, that should be enough.
  6. £75 and I wouldn't move that tree until you are sure there are no further frosts due. Prepare the hole slightly larger than the root ball with good dose of horse poo, I'm sure there are plently of chavarly types who could help with that.
  7. I'm obliged to you for the info, it is almost to my chagrin to bid £85.
  8. is that an euphanism eh?
  9. It could be a worry. With the journalism thread it might mean that you are in line for a bit more than the scotch.
  10. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

I'll do £100 as my life assurance policy matured yesterday... can't pay till end of month though.
  11. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

£120 here..... two hours to push
  12. Hello PG. Us drunks are out again. £125
  13. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Rockpiles for £125

HSBC: Holidays4heroes
    Sort: 40-12-09
    Acct: 41416081

PM address and it'll go today

Ta muchly
  14. PG, I've sent a message to you ...I think. If not when Mrs R comes home tonight (for she knows about Internet banking) it will be paid and I will notify you when it is done.

Thank you.