22 Regt Special Air Service whiskey

10 year old Single Malt, engraved with Regimental badge, on the reverse the inverted wings and Pilgrims prayer.

Kindly donated by a recipient of a holiday.

Auction ends Thursday evening (3rd) at 19:00 hours, item posted out for delivery Saturday morning, provided you don't live in Uganda.

£30

qwertyuiop

Forty quid says I.

£70.

As I have to write a bit to be allowed to enter a bid, if anyone knows the best time to move a winter flowering cherry tree please let me know. There, that should be enough.

£75 and I wouldn't move that tree until you are sure there are no further frosts due. Prepare the hole slightly larger than the root ball with good dose of horse poo, I'm sure there are plently of chavarly types who could help with that.

I'm obliged to you for the info, it is almost to my chagrin to bid £85.

10 year old Single Malt, engraved with Regimental badge, on the reverse the inverted wings and Pilgrims prayer.

Kindly donated by a recipient of a holiday.

Auction ends Thursday evening (3rd) at 19:00 hours, item posted out for delivery Saturday morning, provided you don't live in Uganda.
is that an euphanism eh?

It could be a worry. With the journalism thread it might mean that you are in line for a bit more than the scotch.

PG, I've sent a message to you ...I think. If not when Mrs R comes home tonight (for she knows about Internet banking) it will be paid and I will notify you when it is done.

Thank you.