22 Regt Reunion

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by 223335spog, Jul 4, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard rumours that there is a reunion being planned for October this year. ANyone confirm/deny this?
  2. I have heard that it is on the 7th October at Kirton. Accomodation has been organised within the camp, only a maggot required.
    Further details have been posted in the Gunner magazine.
  3. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Is this only open to Gunners, or can attached Arms who have served with the Regiment attend also?

I wouldn't mind paying a visit to sunny Kirton again, if anyone has any details can they PM me?
  4. It is a Regimental reunion, so i would imagine that it applies to all arms
  5. I spent 3 happy years at Kirton with 16/22. The George was my prefered pub but Henry Africa's on a Thirsday was always a laugh
  6. Or as the truth would have it....

Drain Sniffer could be seen in the back corner of Henry Africas fingering off a fat burd every Thursday. :D
  7. skitz are in 42 at the moment
  8. She wasnt fat, she had a thyroid problem............
  9. Will the young lady in this thread be going to the reunion, do you think?

If she is, I might be able to make it along to sunny KiL. :D
  10. I left way back in '90........I heard of the reunion through Taff D, who heard it off Buns T. I then passed the info' onto Geordie G.
  11. i dont think i'll be able to make the reunion as at 1div but i'll be on excercise in sennelager i think on that date 'gutted' really wanted to go oh well i'll catch the next one when ever that will be
  12. aye i know her dunno what bty she was in but i know she went and worked up in the stables
  13. Is there anybody else goin', Or am i getting pizzed on my own?