.22" or .177" sub 6ft lb air pistol

Firstly, I note with English pride that the UK's premier Army site has forums about poetry and dogs higher up the list than ones about guns.

Now, I have a moderate garden and air rifle shooting is restricted to the longest straigh and safe line. Me and the boy are getting bored, l thought I'd try a pistol.

Questions:

1. I assume no parcel delivery of even non-FAC air pistols in these pant wetting times?

2. Anyone got an adequate springer air pistol or two for sale? I can pick up. Preferably NW England or NWales or London but hey, we're in strange times and time's hanging on my hands....

Awaiting the call to finish off any wounded rats....

PISTOLS.jpg

Firstly, I note with English pride that the UK's premier Army site has forums about poetry and dogs higher up the list than ones about guns.

Now, I have a moderate garden and air rifle shooting is restricted to the longest straigh and safe line. Me and the boy are getting bored, l thought I'd try a pistol.

Questions:

1. I assume no parcel delivery of even non-FAC air pistols in these pant wetting times?

2. Anyone got an adequate springer air pistol or two for sale? I can pick up. Preferably NW England or NWales or London but hey, we're in strange times and time's hanging on my hands....
Arms and Ammunition - low powered air weapons Low-powered air weapons (air rifles, air guns and air pistols), together with lead pellets and other airgun and airsoft projectiles, can be sent but are subject to the following conditions:

1. These items must be sent on an express48 service only
  2. These items must be sent via the Post Office only, and presented at the counter
  3. Enhanced compensation cover is not available

neil82

Old-Salt
if your buying new then it has to be face to face, pellpax get away with it by delivering the items themselves so that is classed as F2F, used gun sales can, if its a private sale, be done by post but if the post office gets shitty you`ll lose them, use parcel force where possible but check their fine print carefully, not many couriers will carry any air weapons now

Latest Threads