22 May Terrorist incident at Manchester Arena

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I’ve just figured out how to solve the illegal immigration issue, it’s quite simple really ;)

No U.K. government has solved the illegals in boats issue as the law of the sea means sailors or border force etc must pick up those in peril.

Now, bearing in mind many of the illegals follow a religion this got me thinking. :)

All we need to do is pay Moses (from the bible) to part the waters down the middle of the English channel.
Then get the border agency to meet the illegals on the dry sea bed and turn them back to France.

If anyone has Moses phone number can you give him a call ;)
Text or email him. I think he has a tablet.

What the Actual F**K are Border Force doing?

They can't keep c***s out and they can't keep c***s in.

This is devastating news for the families.

Clearly he played a part in this and knew he would incriminate himself - having previously asked for immunity if he testified.

All these kids and good people - all victims of Islam, and their pain now continues.

FFS.
Border FORCE?

We had a Police Force until 'Force' made some wet little liberal cry and it was changed to Service.

We can only hope a few like him are disappeared before another attack.

IMHO, the whole family should be wiped out. The mother being on a Grand a month in UK benefits despite the fact she is in Libya. This is nothing short on an outrage in itself.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
IMHO, the whole family should be wiped out. The mother being on a Grand a month in UK benefits despite the fact she is in Libya. This is nothing short on an outrage in itself.
Link ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
In this report from the BBC,

Thanks both.

Interesting that the Independent claims more than two thousand pounds a month while the BBC claims "only" over one grand.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks both.

Interesting that the Independent claims more than two thousand pounds a month while the BBC claims "only" over one grand.
How long did they continue after she left the UK?

Bloody good start to the day reading this news.:pissedoff:

I’ve just figured out how to solve the illegal immigration issue, it’s quite simple really ;)

No U.K. government has solved the illegals in boats issue as the law of the sea means sailors or border force etc must pick up those in peril.

Now, bearing in mind many of the illegals follow a religion this got me thinking. :)

All we need to do is pay Moses (from the bible) to part the waters down the middle of the English channel.
Then get the border agency to meet the illegals on the dry sea bed and turn them back to France.

Just employ doctors receptionists.

There's nothing getting past them.

Phoned him, he says he doesn't deliver outside of Israel

And then to let the waters back.

Thanks both.

Interesting to learn that we ( the taxpayer) are paying what are effectively illegal immigrants around 500 Quid a week and they're not even in the country. Someone should be shot over this.

How long did they continue after she left the UK?

Bloody good start to the day reading this news.:pissedoff:

This is the sort of thing that raises my blood pressure.

I remember in 2003 when the Hook ( he of Supermax now) was ranting on and it came out his family were on something like a Grand a month and free housing to boot (IIRC).

How many more of these wannabe terrorists are out there on lavish benefits that far exceed what many people can earn?.

Latest Threads