22 May Terrorist incident at Manchester Arena

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The Chairman of the Inquiry has given this ex-RMP guy a BZ.

This collides with an article I read about the US that ex-forces and ex-policemen used their "combat" experience for the benefit of "internal terrorism."

Perhaps they can remove the agressive part of serving in the armed forces and just preserve the good bits like first aid, diversity, inclusivity, holding hands and kum-by-fucking-yah ?

Perhaps they can remove the agressive part of serving in the armed forces and just preserve the good bits like first aid, diversity, inclusivity, holding hands and kum-by-*******-yah ?

Wasn't that what some Labour Party MP's were suggesting not long ago

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Just needs Ursula von der Leyen to organise.

Creches not weapons. You know it makes sense.

Perhaps they can remove the agressive part of serving in the armed forces and just preserve the good bits like first aid, diversity, inclusivity, holding hands and kum-by-*******-yah ?

That's what we have the Scouting Association for, to give kids a good start in life.

That's what we have the Scouting Association for, to give kids a good start in life.

It worked for me, summer camp on Brownsea Island was always fun

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Don't recall that, possibly not big news here.

Watching Andrew Neil slowly dismantle her for shits and giggles never got old when the politics show was on.

I just look at her tits mostly, I found it's best to ignore the words she utters

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thanks.
Why do Labour keep making themselves unelectable, have their MPs been infiltrated by Tory sleeper agents who come up with moonhowling ideas like this - and then lie about it ?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Bonapart.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Howcan she remember the miners strike when she was born in 1979, moonhowling bint.
She doesn't have to have been alive to remember the strike, she can identify as remembering it.

If you deny her that right you're obviously opressing her.

Latest Threads