22 Locating Battery

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by syledis, Mar 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have any idea where i can get Shields, sweat shirts etc relating to 22 Loc ?

Cheers

2. Oh I don't know, as a wild stab in the dark, how about from 22 Bty ?

3. Are you the wellyhead who used to be a 2 headed sh**te hawk?

4. Were there ever 2 of us ?

Take it you're an uphill gardener, sorry downhill gunner

5. Loads of Ex 22 lurking and posting on here.

And a whole lot more 'Inkermen'

*Puts on Dexy's Midnight Runners and jumps on Wellyhead's shoulders*

6. Battery Reunion

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Those were the days............ seems so long ago now. Hey ho we are all getting older. C Tp (up the smarties) I say !!

8. Shiney "Urgent replenishment requireded - we are runbning out of choclate" Ctp
    Bullshit "if it moves grease it, if it doesn't paint it, if unsure then shout at it" Btp
    Oh, and ATp - all they seemed to do is push around a big ball with a TV arial attached and go to the civi canteen

Good days indeed

9. It amazed me with the symetry

22/156
    C/G tp Dodgy bunch and will get dirty apart from the lads who take briefcases on ex and an endless supply of lumicolors with them

B/H tp Steam dronies, half a brain cell between them, chilly club, the chin etc

A/I tp Bunch of fecking freaks to a man, strange sexual deviants the lot of them

10. Which, fortunately, is the half required to spell, "symmetry". :D

11. Good old 'Sinkerman' Bty-balloon launchers!!

12. Hoorah for shiney C a finer bunch of men never walked the planet.

13. I do think the Briefcase's was a 156/57 Svy/Srg thing , can't remember anyone in C Tp having them???? I did however have loads of lumi's.

14. Look egg and bacon flan boy me, don't do quiche

15. Anyway, back on topic........ I know that 22 are part of 32 now, does anyone know how to contact them to buy stuff as i dont want to call the guardroom and make an arrse of myself. Thanks

Speaking of C troop guys turning up in odd places. I was working in Saudi on a Land Crew back in 1990 and was out doing the surveying thing when i heard a guy i did my basic course with.

If anyone is looking for a job offshore in Seismic, PM me. I will tell you who is hiring, especially the company i am working for now ( the $500 bonus i get for finding people means nothing to me of course!!!!)

Sorry for rambling

Cheers