212 sig sqn

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by monkeyfcuk, Nov 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone been there or there at the mo just got me posting through. whats the crack? any good? cheers

2. i spent 5 years at 1 Div, however i was in the wheeled Sqn, so can't really comment on 212 however the regiment as a whole was very good, Herford is a pretty good place and at the end of the day it's Germany enjoy it while you can.

3. Ah, the Lazy H, happy days!!!

4. I was in 212 for 3 years. Good bunch of lads and that. I just thought working on armour was shit and a pain in the arse. But down on the piss is a good ******* crack

5. Spent a couple of years at the lazy H, Armour is only shite and a pain in the arse when the individual working on it is ******* bone idle. You'll be lucky to get on armour these days, cos of BOWMAN

6. Well, really because every time something was fixed, something else would break. Weak old shitty vehicles, only good for the Sigs. No job satisfaction at all.

7. i just come from there and i got 5 lads in there that i know everyone else like me after herrick 11 ... the sqn has changed the armour is gone to 211 and your now part of a campaing regt/ sqn and there going on tour end of this year so you might be lucky ... but the good times are over as all good egg seniors have left

sorry