21 year old woman has sex with five schoolboys

Two things:
1:The Mail reports a story then add the following caption to the photo "Spotted: Passengers saw Samantha Armstrong having sex with five teenagers from the train - not pictured" tossers

2: Samantha Armstrong approached the teenagers - reportedly aged around 15 and 16 - and asked them if they wanted to have sex with her...Defending Tatinder Sokhal said her client lacked self-esteem and self confidence. Oh really??

Yeah but did you have any standards when you were 15? I personally don't now but I definatly didn't back then. I assume Five alpha did a follow up and as a result her minge is now as loose as a certain daytime telly show professes to be.
Never mind when I was 15, I dont have any standards now when it comes to parking the cheese wagon.

She is still a munter though

I'm disappointed she only did them one at a time and not all at once. She could have had two in the cunt, one up the arse, one in the mouth and a double handjob for the other.

This is a bit of a non story now.

DC

Never mind when I was 15, I dont have any standards now when it comes to parking the cheese wagon.

She is still a munter though
True but if you don't find her reasonable after a bottle of antonio nadal then you will be too unconsious to give a shit its a win win ...until you go to the clinic.

Latest Threads