21 year old woman has sex with five schoolboys

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BarkingSpider, May 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 21 year old woman has sex with five schoolboys

Why, oh why did this never happen to me when I was a schoolboy with a permanent erection? I could have put it to good use instead of spending a fortune on sticking plasters for my right palm.

The lucky, lucky bastards.

2. You went to the wrong school then, and I reckon it is the lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky bastards.

3. Possibly because:

[​IMG]

4. Two things:
    1:The Mail reports a story then add the following caption to the photo "Spotted: Passengers saw Samantha Armstrong having sex with five teenagers from the train - not pictured" tossers

2: Samantha Armstrong approached the teenagers - reportedly aged around 15 and 16 - and asked them if they wanted to have sex with her...Defending Tatinder Sokhal said her client lacked self-esteem and self confidence. Oh really??

• Like Like x 2
  5. Never happened to me either. She seems to have the American penchant for English teeth:
    [​IMG]

6. Class - "Apparently Armstrong went at it like an express train going through one after another."

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wonder if you can get nob rot from dental decay?

8. Standards? Weren't they a type of car?

• Like Like x 1
  9. This is typical double standards. I have sex with five schoolgirls and I get locked up in jail. Where's the justice? :)

• Like Like x 3

10. They were all only eight years old you tit.

11. Never mind when I was 15, I dont have any standards now when it comes to parking the cheese wagon.

She is still a munter though

12. Persec dear boy! Have a care...

It's a fair cop, but my hair was brown way back then.