• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

21 year old male

Hi any sexy girls out there in the kent area fancy some no strings action if so send me a msg pics available on msn.

No fat birds or mingers plz cheers

I was all set to reply then!! Oh well, ill take my fat minging arrse away and find someone else to Fornicate with!!

CG - will i always be so alone??

Cider_Glider said:
I was all set to reply then!! Oh well, ill take my fat minging arrse away and find someone else to Fornicate with!!

CG - will i always be so alone??
Me too, but darn it I'm obviously too fat being a size 10 and all in this size zero world :rage:

Yeah i am, ok, which layby do you wanna meet in??

CG - just having a pre-meet shave!!

manchester said:
hi because i left the army when i was 18 afew weeks into basic training afew days ago i had to have a rejoiner interview at the career office. the Sgt wasnt impressed that i havent done much in terms of work in the last 4 years am now 22, and im still dependant on parents as he put it.
i really want to rejoin because the problems i had (family trouble) that made me discharge as of right first time are now gone, what do you think chances are of them letting me back in?
Have you discovered the fountain of youth, and are thereby becoming younger and younger as the days go by?

I look forward to hearing about you joining the army cadets in a week or two.

22, hasnt worked for years, lives with mummy and daddy what a catch, i cant understand why the girls are not beating a path to your door. God women can be so picky...

scotlass said:
22, hasnt worked for years, lives with mummy and daddy what a catch, i cant understand why the girls are not beating a path to your door. God women can be so picky...
Don't worry about him - think of the 40 plus group who live at home with their mummy and daddy and havent worked for years... (i dont include myself in that btw) I bet they are really keen to meet someone, normally found on chat sites at some ridicolous hour of the morning ...DOH :D

Well you cant mean me chimpy im usually tucked up with my cocoa and a copy of the womans weekly by ten...well at my age i need the rest...

chimp503 said:
scotlass said:
Don't worry about him - think of the 40 plus group who live at home with their mummy and daddy and havent worked for years... (i dont include myself in that btw) I bet they are really keen to meet someone, normally found on chat sites at some ridicolous hour of the morning ...DOH :D
Dont you come on at about 5 am mate? :wink:

Cider_Glider said:
Yeah i am, ok, which layby do you wanna meet in??

CG - just having a pre-meet shave!!
Shaving, now your talking. Drooling at the mouth now.

BT. :lol:

taboo said:
chimp503 said:
scotlass said:
I do live in Holland tho and we are 1 hr infront of you :roll: :roll: :roll:

chimp503 said:
taboo said:
chimp503 said:
scotlass said:
I do live in Holland tho and we are 1 hr infront of you :roll: :roll: :roll:
So sorry 6 AM right!!!! :roll:

scotlass said:
I have to say that she's right. Unfortunatly for you, she's a grotty sweaty sock who likes the meaty cock at every opportunity. If the likes of her are turning you down, then you really have shit out.

Why are you trawling for women on here anyway. The SCH's that hang around these parts want squaddies. Why would they want one that couldn't even last basic?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
manchester said:
Hi any sexy girls out there in the kent area fancy some no strings action if so send me a msg pics available on msn.

No fat birds or mingers plz cheers
God! What a silver tongued devil! I really wish I had his command of the language of love and romance. He knows how to sweet talk a girl, so much better than I ever have been able to. How can any woman resist such charm, wit and panache?
Come on ladies, surely your'e pantie elastic is snapping at the thought of fumbling with this young stud?

scotlass said:
Hes probaly Italian :lol: