21 year old male

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by manchester, Jul 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi any sexy girls out there in the kent area fancy some no strings action if so send me a msg pics available on msn.

No fat birds or mingers plz cheers
  2. I was all set to reply then!! Oh well, ill take my fat minging arrse away and find someone else to Fornicate with!!

CG - will i always be so alone??
  3. Me too, but darn it I'm obviously too fat being a size 10 and all in this size zero world :rage:
  4. anything under size 12 is ok girls, so u up for sum banging fun lol
  5. Yeah i am, ok, which layby do you wanna meet in??

CG - just having a pre-meet shave!!
  6. I'm not that sort of girl!! :pissedoff:

You, know the one :wink:
  7. Have you discovered the fountain of youth, and are thereby becoming younger and younger as the days go by?

I look forward to hearing about you joining the army cadets in a week or two.
  8. Obviously not a real soldier then, eh manchester!!.............LoL
  9. 22, hasnt worked for years, lives with mummy and daddy what a catch, i cant understand why the girls are not beating a path to your door. God women can be so picky...
  10. Don't worry about him - think of the 40 plus group who live at home with their mummy and daddy and havent worked for years... (i dont include myself in that btw) I bet they are really keen to meet someone, normally found on chat sites at some ridicolous hour of the morning ...DOH :D
  11. Well you cant mean me chimpy im usually tucked up with my cocoa and a copy of the womans weekly by ten...well at my age i need the rest...
  12. Dont you come on at about 5 am mate? :wink:
  13. Shaving, now your talking. Drooling at the mouth now.

BT. :lol:
  14. I do live in Holland tho and we are 1 hr infront of you :roll: :roll: :roll: