208 Field Hospital

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by MrNurse, Jun 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Howdo.
    I just want to say a big thanks to all at 208 Field hospital for the hospital exercise at the weekend. I was one of the regular student nurses who was allowed to tag along and I have to say that I had a brilliant time. We were wisked away too quickly to thank everbody properly so I thought I'd take the chance here. Everybody there was extremely helpful and couldn't have given us more consideration in explaining exactly what was going on and teaching us some new skills. My eyes have well and truely been opened and much confidence instilled after working with a totally professional and slick bunch of medical personnel. I'm look forward to working with all you again in the future

2. so they were SOBER? 8O (wtf... everythings gone down hill :( )
  3. Check your kit. Stuff will be missing :D
  4. If you can remember it all, you weren't really taking part.

Thanks 201, Ouston, May 94. Still got the photo.
  5. Can I askout of curiosity in what role and for what purpose you were there?

6. Sure, we were there technically to act as nurses as the casualties came in but in reality were there to be shown what the hospital was like and what happens there. The nurses and others spent time mentoring us, and giving us a go at some new skills. Clearly our skills were not in demand but we were able to pick up a lot from getting involved
  7. That's encouraging, but let's keep it real here.

So can you moonwalk now?? :D :D
  8. Fortunatly not, look where that gets you
  9. Me neither :D :clap:

I struggle with "oops upside your head" and that's sitting down on the floor at wedding receptions.

A bedside manner is all well and good in your line of work, but imagine if you sounded like vincent price??

The crash team would be on overtime!!!

Their theme tune would have to be "You gotta be starting something" :D