Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

208 Field Ambulance

I'll be calling in to speak to somebody after Christmas. I'm working Seven nights a week at the moment, so a bit short of time.

I'm hoping to train as a CMT and looking for the most suitable unit fr me. I live in Liverpool but travelling isn't a problem as long as I will have the opportunity to get good courses under my belt and there are good prospects of deployment.

Thank you.

there a very good lot... however if you can get to ellesmere port they have a lot more there and theres someone there every day... ask for Melvin,,, he is the most important person there... ( the barman) the oldest there (sgt) what he does not know is not worth knowing..

plaster said:
there a very good lot... however if you can get to ellesmere port they have a lot more there and theres someone there every day... ask for Melvin,,, he is the most important person there... ( the barman) the oldest there (sgt) what he does not know is not worth knowing..

lol! Like that! there's a few of us from 208 on here, just ring them up and have a chat. It's a good bunch of people.

psychobabble said:
plaster said:

lol! Like that! there's a few of us from 208 on here, just ring them up and have a chat. It's a good bunch of people.

Esp one from Arcade Fusion, Merry Christmas Psycho!

I still see a few who were there in the mid 90's, Was told most of the dead wood left, and it became a better unit.Who remembers the female RSM?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CTC

i was there when it was the 208 Meeanee company...the cheshires where closed down.. the medics took over.. know as the watergod..for good reason... i can only guess at the above last 3 post as to who you are... i think i know one :) hows your dad?..

Thanks for the replies.

I will speak to both units as soon as I finish nights and have a bit of spare time.

Cheers everyone.