208 fh

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by jon1467, Mar 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Considered opinions please, how the unit feels etc?

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

About what? You? The current MoD policy on Body armour? need to be a touch more specific.
  3. Bunch of Scousers - nuff said!
  4. On the unit, I know they have recently returned from H15 but what else does the unit do, what is the focus? Do they get any AT? (unlike anyone else). Current personalities and tone within the unit? Any opinions (on the above topic) welcome.

5. some of them i have met have all been good uns,, one of the best has now left,,melvin,, just wish that one of the officers there was not such a plonker,, if it was not for him i think it would be 100pc
  6. I,,suspect,,he,,says,,the,,same,,about,,you,,
  7. Are you having a stroke?
  8. Nah, he's so green that he has to double-tap the ******* comma button.
  9. A lot of the unit aren't from Liverpool although that's where it's based. It recruits from north west Cumbria all the way down to Anglesey.

There are odd bits of AT throughout the year on camp and a couple of weekends and the 2 Med Bde AT packages are open as well. Last year was all about pre-deployment training so this year will look very different training-wise. Has a very good CO in his 2nd term in the post who has strong values and is clear what he wants the unit to be. He's changed it very much for the better in many ways.
  10. anyone know what came of colonel hobday ? this one may have left by now have not seen him in a few months, why the two ,, ? so i know i have done it :D
  11. tsk tsk nurses dont talk like dockers,,, things are slipping,, mind you cpl joan was a good drinker,, and cept her face like ice when the sarg sent me down to have an FFI.. i came in late at camp,, :D
  12. Hasn't been in the unit since at the very least the early 2000's.
  13. sorry i had that put down wrong.. i was answering two things at once,, i did meet him in the BOOT INN in chester, there used to be a photo with us to swimming the river severn,,it was way befor 2000 the RAMC took over from the 4/7th cheshires,,1967 ish
  14. The unit organised 2 weeks Offshore Sailing to the Channel Islands a couple of weeks ago, it was undersubscribed on both weeks! some people just don't want to do AT anymore I assume.