204 SIGS GARRISON SGTS Mess York Barracks Munster

Does any one remember the Munster Garsison Sgts mess at York Barrack 1985ish, ,Many fond memories.

I Remember the GSM Tony Cartwright, ace guy, Mess manager was a skinny guy called Mick Tracy, wonder what happened to him, didnt Tony sack for him for some misdeed!!

204 Sig Guys were a great bunch and great mates.

Sinned

sinned said:
Does any one remember the Munster Garsison Sgts mess at York Barrack 1985ish, ,Many fond memories.

I Remember the GSM Tony Cartwright, ace guy, Mess manager was a skinny guy called Mick Tracy, wonder what happened to him, didnt Tony sack for him for some misdeed!!

Sinned
Well done, not better placed in the siggy section rather than joining section?

Edit: Happy days, moved to the right location.

Sinned
Sinned

We shared your mess in the mid 70's when Support Company Irish Guards moved into a block in York Barracks when they started Op Humane on Buller Barracks. Had some excellent nights with 204 guys, but the dementia means I can't remember any names.