2021 UK Census

Chef

LE
But probably below Ivan....
Deck landings or BFO conventional bombs?

Please don't reply if the Russians have bested us at either otherwise I shall be sad and it'll be your fault. Ypu wouldn't want that on your conscience.

Deck landings or BFO conventional bombs?

Please don't reply if the Russians have bested us at either otherwise I shall be sad and it'll be your fault. Ypu wouldn't want that on your conscience.
I think the Americans hold the prize for the largest unconventional incendiary bomb.

I've told this before. I once knew "Willie" Tait ( 617 commander)'s son in law online. The former told the latter that the safe drop height for a Grand Slam was 14,000'. But in the time from take off to any target, a Grand Slam bomber could only achieve 11,000'. They dropped from 11,000'.

Grand Slam could break the sound barrier before it hit the ground, it was so slippery.
And, if memory serves, canted fins to impart spin for stability especially when going transonic.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
My personal gripe, is the threats of fines/ you maybe liable to imprisonment if you do not complete it.

Bloke from Crapita rocks up at door, "Well, you have to fill it in, it's the LAW!"

"Look mate, there is no law on Gods Green earth, that can force me to fill in a form, if I don't want to."

Crapita man wanders off.
Section 58a of the counter terrorism and border act could cover that problem.
Basically it's an offence to demand your information or, the biggest loophole and imho the best one, to communicate your information to others if you are serving or an ex member of the armed forces, police,or security services. This includes family members.

58A Eliciting, publishing or communicating information about members of armed forces etc
(1)A person commits an offence who--
(a) elicits or attempts to elicit information about an individual who is or has been--
(i) a member of Her Majesty's forces,
(ii) a member of any of the intelligence services, or
(iii) a constable,
which is of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism, or
(b) publishes or communicates any such information

Section 58a of the counter terrorism and border act could cover that problem.
Basically it's an offence to demand your information or, the biggest loophole and imho the best one, to communicate your information to others if you are serving or an ex member of the armed forces, police,or security services. This includes family members.
Not so.

Section 58A (2) states "It is a defence for a person charged with an offence under this section to prove that they had a reasonable excuse for their action."

Which nullifies Section 58A (1)

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Um....it's Adecco, not Crapita...FWIW