2021 Game Fair - Anyone going?

I've been sent the promise of two VIP tickets by a bloke I know. Their website promises a great day out.
It's at the end of July. Will the world be back to normal by then? Is it worth booking hotels etc?

964ST

War Hero
I've been sent the promise of two VIP tickets by a bloke I know. Their website promises a great day out.
It's at the end of July. Will the world be back to normal by then? Is it worth booking hotels etc?
Do you have an old car in your garage? Car SOS Spolier!

ugly

LE
I’m not going, it’s a shame but I’m still not fit enough

I might trek across but I have a horrible feeling that it'll be heaving because there's nothing else on.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Which game fair?

Daz

LE
I’m not going, it’s a shame but I’m still not fit enough

Sorry to hear that, did you catch the zombie flu?

I’m planning to come over for the IWA Expo in Nuremburg next year. Should be a good one as the industry gets back into gear after effectively a two year slumber.

ugly

LE
Sorry to hear that, did you catch the zombie flu?

I’m planning to come over for the IWA Expo in Nuremburg next year. Should be a good one as the industry gets back into gear after effectively a two year slumber.
A free gift from Guys hospital whilst recovering from surgery, add to that the pneumonia and ongoing all round weaknesses and weight loss, I’m a good year away from playing silly buggers

A free gift from Guys hospital whilst recovering from surgery, add to that the pneumonia and ongoing all round weaknesses and weight loss, I’m a good year away from playing silly buggers

The most important thing is health. Take it slow, listen to what they tell you, then probably ignore them anyway.

Seriously, I hope you get well and get back out soon.

Latest Threads