Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

2020 United States presidential election

1583355546217.png

10p worth? And I agree and like Goldbricker, I didn’t vote and probably won’t again this year.

I dont care for the tweeting, the trolling amuses me and I think he flat out lies about being a man of faith - but SCOTUS nominations are far too important to be left to wannabe commies and me too activists.

If Biden gets the nomination I imagine his sons dealings with Ukraine will become very public very quickly.
And should

Several lines of questioning arise

A- Just what influence did Malarkey Joe use to get Hunter into the US Navy as a Commissioned Officer? (Hunter was overage and had a prior drug conviction)

B- Why did Burisma hire a man dishonorably discharged a month before, to it's board of Directors who had no previous experience in the energy industry, or geology?

C- Why was Malarkey Joe's threat (on film and he admits to) to withholding Aid unless the prosecutor investigating Burisma and his son was fired, not a Quid Pro Quo to the Obama DoJ?

The only people who didn't think Trump could win were lefties and the MSM in their echo chambers.

Unless the electorate undergoes a seismic shift, Bernie has zero chance.

Yes, I would be willing to bet money on it.

What makes you think Bernie has zero chance. He did really well the last time around and may have been the presidential candidate if he hadn't been screwed over by his own party in favour of Clinton.

From what I'm reading and hearing a lot of the young liberals prefer Bernie over Biden.

What makes you think Bernie has zero chance. He did really well the last time around and may have been the presidential candidate if he hadn't been screwed over by his own party in favour of Clinton.

From what I'm reading and hearing a lot of the young liberals prefer Bernie over Biden.

Are you familiar with Reddit -The amount of support Bernie has amongst college/post college/Students is huge.

Would you like to stake money on it if it becomes Trump vs Sanders? I will take you on for £50 right now.

Would you like to stake money on it if it becomes Trump vs Sanders? I will take you on for £50 right now.
Sanders is 78 years old today, he would be the Oldest US President in history. Reagan was only 70 (Pedantically he was 69 for another month) when he took office.

Now for 8 years the US LW screamed Reagan was too old, now puts up someone even older?

Bidens 77 today, trump is only 73

If you dont believe age will be a factor in actual voters, I have some seafront land in kansas to sell you

We don't have Sterling here, besides that I'm married and not allowed money.

Seriously though, all I'm saying is that the American electorate can be a very fickle bunch and full of surprises. Sanders did very well down in Arizona with the left leaning electorate and I really wouldn't go writing him off yet.

He has a certain appeal to the blue haired, pink hat wearing SJW who prefer him over Biden who they see as just another member of the establishment and so it'll be more of the same old same old as far as they're concerned.

I have a DiL who is a dyed in the wool Democrat, she's just one of the millions of young people of voting age who prefer Sanders over Biden.