Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 United States presidential election

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I am waiting for him to get exposed to the Corona, because it will be pretty hard to campaign without coming into contact with the public.
I'd still like Clinton to be tempted.

Latest is that only 45% of the US public think Trump is handling the current crisis well...... I think there is a decimal point missing somewhere in that statistic or am I just applying sane expectations to Trump supporters?

Latest is that only 45% of the US public think Trump is handling the current crisis well...... I think there is a decimal point missing somewhere in that statistic or am I just applying sane expectations to Trump supporters?

Reality is a foreign concept to you.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Far be it for me to judge but, if you were to get down on your knees whilst wearing that dress . . .
I think I'd have to lie down, at her age her flange has sagged floorwards so much she'll be kicking the flaps off the tiles.