2019_10 Manchester Arndale Stabbings.

5 innocent individuals attacked, swift recovery to all. First images of attacker

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Video footage of the suspect having the taser removed can be found at this MEN link.
Shame it wasn't shot up his ********, they could have sent a ferret up to get it!
Note: To clarify for the pedantic, when I say ferret, I mean the vicious little bastard that attack rabbits, not the small armoured vehicle!

partyr

Old-Salt
Shame it wasn't shot up his ********, they could have sent a ferret up to get it!
Note: To clarify for the pedantic, when I say ferret, I mean the vicious little bastard that attack rabbits, not the small armoured vehicle!
Though the small armoured vehicle would be preferable in this case.

Are you sure that’s the perpetrator in the photo?

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
I had a ferret attached to my left nipple once... not pleasant

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I had a ferret attached to my left nipple once... not pleasant
The pain is quit intense, but boy, what a rush!
BTW, what did you have attached to the right one? Asking for a friend.

Are you sure that’s the perpetrator in the photo?
Might just be suffering some sort of rear end crisis following an Ann Summers 'Try before you buy' disaster and the nice Plod are helping him remove it. Hence the grimace

partyr

Old-Salt
Its the BBC photo enhancement department trying to be all PC.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
BBC's image is somewhat different. Bloke appears to have a black face and white legs.

BBC forgot to lighten his face as anyone of ethnic origin cannot be guilty of committing a crime.

Latest Threads