2014/15 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, ARRSErs

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I was thinking that because folks on ARRSE have a command of a quite bewildering number of languages, we could emphasise the international quality of the site and render the traditional season’s greetings in as many languages as we can. I’ll start with the languages I speak most proficiently (including the one in the title) and leave it up to others to add more, perhaps indicating which languages they are for those of us who don't speak them:

Italian: Buon Natale e un felice Anno Nuovo, ragazzi

German: Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr allerseits

Irish; Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain fao Mhaise Daoibh, mo cairede.

MsG

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
I was thinking that because folks on ARRSE have a command of a quite bewildering number of languages, we could emphasise the international quality of the site and render the traditional season’s greetings in as many languages as we can. I’ll start with the languages I speak most proficiently (including the one in the title) and leave it up to others to add more, perhaps indicating which languages they are for those of us who don't speak them:

MsG

Get bent, you ****.

Mirror.jpg

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

MsG

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can see this going downhill quickly but:

Bliadhna Mhath Ùr

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Yeah well in Vietnam everything is complicated, so,....

Merry Christmas means: Chúc Giáng sinh vui vẻ! - I hope you have a great time:
However: Chúc các bạn có một thời gian tuyệt vời - another greeting - is only used for friends and not for people who are older than you.

So, you should say: Chúc Giáng sinh vui vẻ! Chúc các bác có một thời gian tuyệt vời ( Mery Christmas. I hope you have a great time.

I just say get the fucking beers in.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Is there some way that Sluggy could have her ARRSE account fixed so that she can't post shoite music videos? :rolleyes:

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

MsG

Die.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
******* hell sluggo .........

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
A Blithe Yule

The_Snail

ADC