2012 Xmas ideas for the OAPS - sex toys on the demans

How would they differ? Instructions in braille on the side of the dildo? Steam powered strap on, none of the new-fangled batteries?

"more ergonomic and easier to use"??? What the fuck, you dont need the brains of a fucking archbishop to use a dildo! ergonomic? How? They are pretty much as ergonomic as the real thing!

How would they differ? Instructions in braille on the side of the dildo? Steam powered strap on, none of the new-fangled batteries?

"more ergonomic and easier to use"??? What the fuck, you dont need the brains of a fucking archbishop to use a dildo! ergonomic? How? They are pretty much as ergonomic as the real thing!
They might be ergonomic, but, you need a proper hand grip, even better if it comes off so you can put the dildo through the dshwasher

e.g.

Easy Grip Cutlery - The Moray Council

They'll be like a normal sex toy, but with a pale floral pattern.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
and have a crochet cover

From a personal point of view, I would need a good stash of Pron, an IV drip of Caverject, two bildfolds and also a couple of Turkish wrestlers to lift me on.

From a personal point of view, I would need a good stash of Pron, an IV drip of Caverject, two bildfolds and also a couple of Turkish wrestlers to spit-roast me.
It's the thought that counts.

So those big zip-up slippers that OAPs put both feet in - is that their bondage gear?

(And I'm not surprised they get so many broken hips. I can imagine them rushing to get the kettle on during a commercial break and forgetting that both feet are zipped up in a slipper).