2012 Xmas ideas for the OAPS - sex toys on the demans

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Raven2008, Nov 13, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How would they differ? Instructions in braille on the side of the dildo? Steam powered strap on, none of the new-fangled batteries?

"more ergonomic and easier to use"??? What the fuck, you dont need the brains of a fucking archbishop to use a dildo! ergonomic? How? They are pretty much as ergonomic as the real thing!
  2. DieHard

DieHard LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  3. If they've already got shaky hands why do they need vibrators?
    • Like Like x 5
  4. I expect to see a selection of limp dildos and hairy artificial flanges with catheters hanging out.
  5. A dildo that makes a nice cup of cocoa and a nice piece of toast afterwards....... the demand is there.
  6. Thats called a 'lesbian', isn't it?
  7. They might be ergonomic, but, you need a proper hand grip, even better if it comes off so you can put the dildo through the dshwasher

Easy Grip Cutlery - The Moray Council
  8. They'll be like a normal sex toy, but with a pale floral pattern.
  9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

and have a crochet cover
    • Like Like x 2
  10. In beige
  11. From a personal point of view, I would need a good stash of Pron, an IV drip of Caverject, two bildfolds and also a couple of Turkish wrestlers to lift me on.
  12. It's the thought that counts.
  13. So those big zip-up slippers that OAPs put both feet in - is that their bondage gear?

(And I'm not surprised they get so many broken hips. I can imagine them rushing to get the kettle on during a commercial break and forgetting that both feet are zipped up in a slipper).