2012 Milton Keynes Marathon

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Fablonbiffchitthe1st, Dec 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering if anyone is running this. I have completed several half-marathons and am branching out into the world of full marathons. Looking forward to it. Any advice greatly appreciated.

2. I've ran a half marathon. Enjoyed it, as it was a good distance. Thought about going for a full marathon once and started training. I soon realised that it's a hell of a step-up, and sacked it. Good luck!

3. Right got my lace. I am going to do it and try and raise some money for Hols for Heroes. Did Bristol Half for sae cause last year and a lot of kind supporters stumped up so anyone who can help publlicise it please do.

4. Have posted about this on Naafi Bar forum. Please support these causes. Oh and Bump/

5. I'm considering this. Did the MK half 2 years back and got a time of 1:31:43 so am really keen to do it. Having said that, it is a hell of a long way and I'm not sure if I really want to step up that much from a half to full marathon. Better make my mind up quickly though!

6. Im doing this. Looking forward to it. Hows the training going?

7. Me too.Got 16 miles done yesterday.

8. I'm doing the MK marathon this year with a team; done their half a few times as well.