2011 Census

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by OldRedCap, Dec 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just announced is report that the next Census will poke it's nose into personal earnings. What the hell is this to do with a Census - more personal information to be abandoned on trains.

I'm down as a Jedi following the minor revolution at the time of the last census. I see they plan to map migrants in the next one due 2100. Let's start a movement. We should try and find a classification that does not exist - the same idea as the Jedi thing. and enter that where appropriate.

Viral marketing is so far advanced that I am sure we could do better than they did with an email mass posting. If we can get ourselves recognised, it will show just how useless the whole Census idea really is. We are run by an unelected PM introducing restrictions and controls never tested by inclusion in any manifesto and they see a need to get more controls over us by using information garnered in this way.

Anyone up for it - we need a classification first and can then set about recruiting.
  2. How much we earn..? Surely the HMR&C alreadys knows that, or are they just another inefficient government department that steals from us...?
  3. I didn't complete the last census. Nothing ever happened about it.
  4. Womble!

Underground, overground, womblin' free...

5. Comrade Gordonski will have you sent you to the salt mines.
  6. Under the language section put in klingon. that'll teach them.
  7. Profession - Arrse'r
  8. I was part of the trial run for the 2011 cenus, they sent it to me, I never sent it back....just like the real census..I'd scan it and put it on but don't want to get in trouble!
  9. I will putting "Berserker" as my religion, Jedi is a bit poncy these days, what with the robes and glowing sticks!
  10. Never done one and don't intend to start.We are all born we all die,if they can't keep a record inbetween I ain't going to help all the info can be sourced elsewhere.
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Apparently mine wasnt received by the nosey gits and they doorstepped me asking why?
    I told them give me a recorded delivery envelope and then they can take it up with the post office! Nothing further to report!
  12. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

They keep coming up with more & more BUT they are also worried that the answers given will be meaningless.
    Once the questions are out the message boards will be alive with frivilous answers.
    Yes, my religion really is Jedi Knight. :D