2010 Election - the sympathy thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by putteesinmyhands, May 7, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For every winner, there's a loser. In the case of the election, there are quite a few losers. But who are most deserving of sympathy?

I'd like to nominate David Barnes who played centre forward in the Hertford & Stortford constituency as the Independent English Delegate.

Trounced by the Conservative candidate in a fairly safe Tory seat, he was some way behind the winning 29,810 votes. 29,810 votes behind to be precise.

That's right. He polled 0 votes. Evidently the stupid fucker must have forgotten to vote for himself. Even his mum doesn't love him (assuming she's extant and living in the same constituency).

There, there. Never mind.

(In his position, I'd demand a recount).

2. Jacky Smith. Goodbye and good riddance. I hope you top yourself

3. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Cheeky Fecker:

[​IMG]

4. I don't think that you've quite got the hang of this. It's a SYMPATHY thread.

Look it up in the dictionary - it's between sympatholytic and sympatric.

(Bet you weren't expecting that)

5. Unlucky Opik you wonky headed cunt my faith in the people of Montgomeryshire has been restored.

6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Absolutely, he should have been bonking a decent Welsh lass similar to Flossie!

7. Now then Spaz, it's going to be very diffficult for him to pull dead eyed Transylvanians now that he has even less of a point to him than he did 24 hours ago. When I say "less of a point", obviously I'm not referring to his weirdly positioned lower jaw. The fucking freak.....

8. Nigel Farage? Sore Ribs and likely to finish behind that complete tw*t Bercow - massive sympathy vote from me.

9. Shame for Nick Griffin. Didn't get Barking. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

10. Lots of sympathy for Charles Clarke.

My heart is bleeding buckets of the proverbial purple piss.

There's alliteration for you.

11. Its also between shit and syphallis!
    Thats as sympathetic as I get I'm afraid!!!

12. I thought Limpet was doing some other bint now?

13. This Dodgy Cunt. Hahahahaha!!! :D :D

Malik Shahid

[​IMG]

Interestingly, got 1565 more votes than in 2005 but still lost to a 1526 Tory majority. Turnout increased by 28% 8O

14. Me. I’ve got a pounding headache due to my decision to drink heavily last night

Sympathy for a politician?

15. Me too. Sympathy for the losing politicians? There, there, mummy kiss it better. Now fuck off back in the bin.