[2009 RBL Lot 30] - Suunto X10 Watch with GPS from RVOps

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Good CO, Oct 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

"Most ARRSE regulars will be aware that we run an annual charity auction to raise funds for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal. Over the years this has gone from strength to strength and last year we managed to raise over £6000 pounds which is an incredible testimony to the generosity of you, our members. I'm sure everyone is aware of the excellent work that they do but, if not, then please have a look at the this thread.

This auction is for Suunto's X10 military from the good folk at our favourite military store, RVOps.

From RVOps:

New Suunto X10 features improved tracking, faster performance and longer battery life

Suunto, the world leader in sports instruments, is proud to introduce the new Suunto X10, the enhanced version of its flagship outdoor instrument, the Suunto X9i. The Suunto X10 includes all the features of the popular X9i, one of the smallest and lightest wrist-mounted GPS devices, but with performance upgrades to make it faster, more powerful and more dependable than ever before..........

more here

Please note that the auction will start on 1 Nov and run until 1100 on 11 Nov.

Click here for auction rules.

If you have an item that you wish to donate then please Contact Us"
  2. How do we bid on these things?
  3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

When I unlock it you just post your bid on thread. When I close it on Nov 11, the highest bid wins ....
  4. 50 quid
  5. 120 English pounds
  6. £140
  7. £200 and a picture of me in the bollocky buff
  8. £250 and I want it signed.
  9. £275.00
  10. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I hereby declare Gadgwah the winner.

Can I ask that you visit our BMyCharity Page and pay via there. Once we then get an email from BMyCharity confirming payment, we'll drop you a line asking where you want it sent to and then pass this onto the donor.

Please put your Auction Lot number into the comments part on BMyCharity - this allows us to track things easily!

Any probs please drop us an email